pregnancy question

Melbri

Reaction score
I am TTC and am 10 days late for starting my period. I have taken 3 hpt and all are negative. When should I give up on thinking I am pregnant? Also I now have a head cold/ sinus junk going on and don't know whether to take some sudafed or just deal with it in case I am pregnant. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

It's hard to determine when you need to stop thinking you might be pregnant when one is not sure of ovulation/appx. ovulation. But if I had to guess, I would be inclined to think that by this point I wasn't pregnant.

I tried for 2 1/2 yrs to conceive and in the meantime I got familiar with my overall fertility. I don't ovulate regularly nor do I ovulate on the same day every month, so I learned to track my ovulation through BBT Temping. Research a little on it, and use Fertility Friend to track it. You will never again have to wonder if you're late or not. Also, once you become familiar with this method, use OPK's to help track ovulation. In fact, opk's are what helped me recognize I was ovulating and timed intercourse accordingly, and now I'm expecting! I truly wish you the best!!

Do you know when you ovulated? If you know when you ovulated and you're well past 14 dpo, then I would assume the tests are negative. Even if you were pregnant, but only just barely, not enough to show up on a test, I wouldn't be avoiding anything. I drank about 4 bottles of wine in the course of 3 days when I was 10-12 dpo. My tests were negative at that point. But they became positive by 14 dpo, and I don't have any concerns about that. I'm 16 weeks now with a healthy baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->