Pregnancy Rage

calm

Reaction score
Anyone getting this? I just feel so angry all the time :dohh: Its a bit like the anger I get when PMS, but its all the time. I am watching the tv, or reading a book, and I feel such anger towards the characters. I really have to use my patience when teaching, and its hard to be like that everyday. I apply Buddhism to a lot of my life (or did, not been very good at it since pregnant), and I am going to read a book about mindfulness and anger, because its really getting beyond a joke. Anyone else raging?

My MS has hit me pretty hard today, and i have also been in a really weird head pace as well. I watching TV and the women on the show were arguing with each other and the anxiety of it made me feel so uneasy... and when DH came home i felt very impatient with him. I am not raging yet but i think i am heading that way ...

Oh yes! It's like being a hormonal irrational teenager all over again. I tend to take a deep breath now and remind myself it's hormones.
Your not alone :flower:

Lol, I see I'm not alone, and from what I've been reading its gets a lot worse as pregnancy goes on. The moment I wrote this I sat down and started to connect with my mindful practice again and I feel better now, obviously continual work will be needed, once will not be sufficient. Rage and anger due to hormones is something that a lot of us have to accept as normal, and we shouldn't feel guilty about it. But I don't want just to feed and wallow in it either, so I will be gently guiding this inner incredible hulk so it doesn't get too out of hand :lol:

Oooh definitely, had this since about day one, even the way people eat get on my nerves:dohh:

I know it's hormones but doesn't stop me behaving like a raging cow to everyone:haha: Try and relax in whatever way works for you :flower:

Yes I've had it bad this time round. We went to look at a car and the dealer was talking about what he'd offer in part exchange for my car and he put in a stupidly low offer then started going on about how red isn't a popular colour for a mini etc which was complete rubbish, I boiled up and really wanted to slap him. As he was going on and on I got in my car and drove off as if I didn't id probably have slapped him. He just irritated the hell out of me soooo bad. I've not ever felt that way. I've also got a short fuse these days and find myself snapping at silly things. :-/

I had this early on with both pregnancies. It soon passed for me x

Yep - luckily OH loves me and knows it will pass - I would leave me right now! :)

Me! I feel like I want to kill everyone. Songs are annoying me, people in shops are irritating the hell of out me. I spent ten minutes shouting at DH yesterday over nothing. It is awful! Hope it calms down. I am trying to do some meditation too...:) And...relax....

Its been so bad lately, in such a bad mood all the time :dohh:

I'm the exact same, everything annoys me at the moment! I caught myself thinking the other day, 'I can't believe I've never noticed how stupid people are before' :haha: It is like permanent PMS, I really hope this passes soon!

I'm the exact same, everything annoys me at the moment! I caught myself thinking the other day, 'I can't believe I've never noticed how stupid people are before' :haha: It is like permanent PMS, I really hope this passes soon!

Its so like this, as if people have all of a sudden become unbearable and annoying. I catch myself scowling at people if I don't watch myself. It is just like pms, I always knew I was about to get my period because of this, it was the most reliable sign, everyone would make me so irritable , but the day before I was fine with them and the world. Lately its just one long pms, don't get me wrong, I will put up with whatever I have to to be pregnant but it not easy to feel so grumpy all the time!

https://cdn.redalertpolitics.com/files/2013/06/Grumpy-Cat.jpg

I am finding myself being really mean about people! I couldn't imagine how the girl in the chemist managed to get herself a job - she was so stupid! ;-0
It's like the whole world is annoying. A van driver blocked me in a lane today and I swear I was so close to jumping out and shouting at him. I began scowling at some teenagers who were watching me reverse out.

It's crazy... yes, permanent PMS....

I work with the public. I actually work at a lease to own store, so we have people coming in and buying and people coming in to make payments, and my job is collections so I have to call the customers who are past due. I have learned very quickly that I don't do well with stupidity, and it's going to be a long pregnancy with dealing with certain customers that we have.

I also have found out that I'm cussing more, lol. Mostly at my employees that after being asked nicely to do something they are supposed to be doing, I get extremely frustrated at them, and yell at them. It's mostly the two guys who deliver merchandise, but they even frustrate my boss. Again like I said I don't do well with stupidity.

Had it really bad the first time. The rage boiled inside of me! :)

YES! I want to punch a wall I get so angry. My son was banging his spoon on his high chair over and over this morning and I wanted to cry it was frustrating me so badly. I want to feel like myself again :(

The only reason I tested was because my nipples had been tingling on and off and I wanted to kill everyone. Whilst I don't suffer fools, I don't usually want to stab them repeatedly in the eye… unless I'm pregnant.

Pregnant me = angry me.

You would think pregnancy would turn us into lovely loving women. Instead it turns us into nasty cows that should never be in possession of a weapon :rofl:

I was awful for my whole first pregnancy...coupled with quitting smoking I was a horror it live with...I'm surprised DH even wanted a second baby!

i am so angry! all the time. never had this with other pregnancies. my 2 year old is driving me nuts. everyone is so annoying. i have no patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->