Pregnancy Rage

Oh gawd i had the rage last night. I was so pissed off with everything. I even told my DH he repulses me .... i feel like the biggest cow today :( He looked at me tonight and goes "Don't worry, i forgive you" LOL.

Lol, I'm constantly irritated! So many things to be annoyed about. I even get annoyed at needing to wee and when the baby has hiccups for ages (but I don't take it out on her).

Still raging ladies?

I am...it doesn't seem to be letting up!

Does the rage come and go? I'm super happy and it just seems to strike out of nowhere and I feel like I turn into satan

It does come and go, for me at least, I rage more in the morning lol!

You ladies make me feel much better.

I just feel really irritated lately by things that don't normally bother me. It actually bothers me that I am irritated because I feel so guilty. I was putting my son down for a nap this afternoon and he was fighting sleep while comfort nursing. For some reason his comfort nursing got me so irritated and I just wanted him to stop. Felt terrible for getting so annoyed (didn't show him that I was but still...)!

People also annoy me easily and my patience isn't nearly as good as it normally is. *sigh* Hope this passes soon!

I haven't had any rage but I have been pretty irritable. I've also developed "pregnancy stutters" ... DH's having many laughs at my expense. :p

I've been pretty calm this pregnancy, and then occasionally wondering how people that are so dumb can possibly get on in life. I became pregnant and (most) everyone's IQ dropped. HA!

I'm nearly 19 weeks and still raging...I think it's getting worse. I was bad last time as well.

Still raging ladies? I am happy to say mine has settled down!!

I'd say I'm still raging to an extent, about silly trivial things anyway :lol:

I am only bad when I'm driving lol. It seems everyone is slow and indecisive and I just get so impatient. I am trying to work on it though. Otherwise I seem to be able to keep myself pretty happy.

Whooop I'm not a loony I have pregnancy rage also 🙈

Finding this thread actually made me happy x

I'm having the rage. At anything in my path. I had this really good friend, and currently can't believe I ever liked her. She's a busy body, always in drama, and I just can't stand her atm. Lol. It seems the only people I can stomach is OH and my boys, and that's sometimes. Lol.

Starting to get it again this time. Though my MIL is a trigger at the best of time! :)

My hubby is my trigger lol

Although I love him more than life x

My trigger is hubby's parents and little sister. His brother has never been a problem. They're just soooo annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->