Pregnancy seems to last forever...

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
but once your baby is here, time flies!

My gosh, Chase is almost 3 weeks old! :shock:

My last three weeks of pregnancy never went that quick. ROFL!

but once your baby is here, time flies!

My gosh, Chase is almost 3 weeks old! :shock:

My last three weeks of pregnancy never went that quick. ROFL!

Yeah, time is moving too fast.

I just had Chayil, and she's 2 months this week coming up.

I find these babies are so advanced too..

Mello

I know what you mean, I feel like I'm going to wake up and Connor will be walking!

Time is going way too fast now. Rocco will be 7 weeks tomorrow. Where has the time gone. I find myself saying i can't wait til he does this or that. But i am so going to miss what he is like now. I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible.

:hissy:Tell me about, way to quick, Paige started crawling this morning???:shrug:

I agree, we were in a restaurant yesterday and someone had a nice quiet newborn who slept the entire time. We on the other hand had a rambunctious 7 week old who wanted to be held so she could look around the entire meal :lol:

I cannot believe 3 weeks ago she was still quite brand new and I was still in hospital!!

3 weeks being pregnant felt like 6 weeks!!

Tell me about it. My floppy newborn now isn't floppy (infact she's extremely strong) and is getting her own personality!!

Wait until they turn 5 and 6 like my others are. Then you really know that time flew fast!

I agree, we were in a restaurant yesterday and someone had a nice quiet newborn who slept the entire time. We on the other hand had a rambunctious 7 week old who wanted to be held so she could look around the entire meal :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

Hannah sure has a personality now. LOL

:rofl::rofl:

Hannah sure has a personality now. LOL

:dohh: Don't I know it. Can't imagine where she gets this stubborn streak from :angelnot:

:rofl: If I tell him you said that he'll roll his eyes at me

Some things are better left unsaid. :)

I agree too, 3 months old, it's terrifying. One day Ill wake up and he'll be 30 and Ill wonder where the time went.

xxx

I agree, Grace is 11 weeks on wednesday. It's gone insanely fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->