Pregnancy signs and when you got then?

Hi! Let's see...
7dpo - intense cramp that radiated from a pin sized area in my uterine area and lasted only 30 seconds followed by terrible gas for 12 hours haha
8dpo - slight nausea at dinner
9 dpo - threw up while I was mixing my doggies' breakfast. The smell of their kibble just overwhelmed me and I lost it. This is the day I got my bfp.

Other things looking back.. I remember checking out my boobs around 5dpo thinking they usually go down and look lackluster after O. Thought it was weird they were so full. My grandfather commented about my "ready to bear children!" hips at 1 dpo, but that was probably just him not having seen me in a year. I also remember getting hungrier a few days before my BFP. I ate $16 worth of taco bell on 8dpo (which is why I thought I felt queasy hahaha)

I have some morning sickness, but as long as I stay fed but not stuffed I'm good.

Veins as well my chest and arms look like a map you could direct yourself to another city/town lol, and wind too x

nausea from 12dpo
sore boobs from about 8dpo
general tiredness from about 12dpo

still have all the above atm 4 weeks and 2-5 days along x

I have the odd few stomach cramps and leg cramps, lower backache if I'm active for a long period of time and fuller breasts with sore nipples. Fingers crossed I get to avoid MS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->