Pregnancy signs and when you got then?

lucy_smith

Reaction score
At the minute the only sign I have is sore boobs, duno if it's more comfy leaving my bra on or takin it off! Lol I duno how far on I am so can't well you when I started getting them.
What about you? When did it start?

I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks and 5 days, I think lol. But I started having sore boobs just a couple of days past ovulation, so I knew something was up because I've never had sore boobs before. I was also really tired all the time. My nausea kicked in around 6 weeks and that's when my appetite plunged too. I really haven't had it too bad and so far it has been a pleasant experience, knock on wood! Congrats to you and a H&H 9 months! :)

I also found out at 3 weeks 5 days, my boobs are the tiniest bit tender but nothing major - I do remember that they were much worse with my son, although it didn't start till later (or at least I didn't notice it lol). With my first, I never had a single other symptom throughout. Hoping I get that again this time (too early to say yet!)

Differs for everyone! First time around, I had strong morning sickness, tender belly, tender boobs, tired, etc. all starting a full week before I even missed my period. But that was SO early. This time I just have tender boobs and waves of nausea a couple times a day and that's it.

Preggo symptoms are a crazy thing- if we have strong symptoms, we feel miserable and kinda wish we had lighter symptoms. If we have light symptoms, we wish for strong symptoms to ease our minds and make us feel more pregnant so we know it's all going ok! But it's just so crazy how different every pregnancy is, even each one we have in the future, too. No real predicting when/what they will be. I think, though, that many people's symptoms amp up a bit more like 6-8 weeks (although it can be sooner or later).

well i think my symptoms started the night after i was intimate. i remember my symptoms were all in two day intervals, so the majority of them just lasted two days in a row. but the symptoms that has stayed with me every single day since conception to this day is sneezing and swollen breasts(no pain). theres only been a few instances throughout my entire pregnancy when i had pain in my breasts. other symptoms i had before my bfp at 8 dpo was metallic taste in mouth, horrible nausea, horrible bloating and gas, and a huggeeee craving for milk like ive never had before and i dont even drink milk but once a month. i drank 3 gallons in 4 days by myself.

I'm really interested in this thread. Since finding out 2 I'm pregnant days ago, I'm analysing everything. No idea how far along I am (3 weeks + is all I know due to irregular cycle) but today ime feeling bloated and have back ache like I'm about to start my period. Is this normal?

I had similar backaches and bloating when I first found out I was pregnant. It is pretty common. Congrats!

My symptoms were...
3 weeks + fatigue and no appetite and spotting around AF date
4 weeks + waves of nausea, sore boobs, cramping
5 weeks + more fatigue, some funny cravings, more fatigue boobs still sore & cramps
6 weeks + fatigue still here, blocked nose, 2 x nose bleeds, headaches are starting to come, still more cramps on/off, still some waves of nausea and my boobs are less tender more just (sensitive nipples) and tender tummy also noticed more pee breaks, some days my symptoms come & go, one day I'll feel really sick and sleepy next day I'm feeling refreshed then day after even worse than day before lol :-( xxx

I found out around 3w3d, and my boobs had almost grown a full size! It was crazy! I have small boobs, so it was VERY noticeable. That was my only real sign before my BFP. Just days after though I started to have bloody nose and bloody when I went number 2 (which was very weird, but was told that there is much more blood circulating and that could be the cause). The nausea didn't kick in until 5.5 weeks.

Oh yes, the cramps and twinges are on and off... and still are around even at week 7!

Oh forgot to mention bloating which comes and goes now I'm week 7 also more backaches on lower part and few niggling twinges down my left side too xx

Hi all!

Just a friendly reminder that you CANNOT have pregnancy symptoms until you are producing HCG. HCG begins being produced AFTER the blastocyst implants in the uterine lining (somewhere between day 6-12 days past ovulation). HCG is NOT produced immediately after conception, as someone reported having pregnancy symptoms the night she was intimate (what??) in a previous post. This is misleading information and not helpful to those TTC. I'm not trying to be a know it all or a debbie downer, but this is science folks, and personally I would rather not have false hopes based on hearsay. Many of the sensations experienced before implantation are simply regular PMS and unfortunately mimic many of the same symptoms women with confirmed pregnancies report.

I DO however, believe that symptoms at the time of implantation and before :BFP: are real.

This pregnancy, the only time I thought something was going on was a tugging/ticklish sensation in my pelvis several days before BFP. A couple days AFTER my BFP (11DPO), boobs began to grow fuller and for a few days were SUPER sore. They are still larger now, but the pain has subsided and I only deal with occasional bloating and fatigue. I expect nausea to hit a about a week or so, but fxx I skip out on that symptoms this time around. MS is NO fun.

I was an everyday symptom spotter from August thru October when we decided to stop trying so hard and paying so much attention. In November I started having weird pains and 1 night of intense cramping my mom asked what was wrong and I was in a bad mood and said "IDK! My freaking vagina hurts!" And the follwing week the weird pains continued. I finally made a doc appt because I was worried and wanted a pap. When I went to the doctor they first did a pregnancy test and said "Sorry we cant examine you, youre pregnant so please see your OBGYN" Ive had my dating scan so when they told me I was pregnant I was 4w3d and had no clue. I didnt even believe them. That night I bought an 88 cent pregnancy test and at night it showed positive so I knew it was true. My morning sickness kicked in at 5w6d and hung around non stop til 8w6d and gave me a 2 day break and is back with full force at 9w2d. I don't really know when my boobs got sore but they've been sore most the time. And I've had the craziest dreams that seem to never end even after waking up a million times a night and each morning my hubby cracks up when I tell him my dreams. Never before have I had dreams this clear and vivid! I've had constipation the entire time too and lots of CM too. And been extremely tired the past week. That's all I can think of...

Brutal insomnia the past two nights!

That reminds me of another symptom since a few days ago. Waking up in the middle of the night to pee, which only happens for me in pregnancy. However, I guess it starts earlier in subsequent pregnancies? Gah!!

It's not even that (although since I'm awake anyway I usually go, so it's not so awful when I wake up at 5). I just CAN'T. SLEEP. I'm too hot, too cold, itchy, can't get comfortable, my hand feels weird, my foot is rubbing the sheet the wrong way... I mean, sheesh, I feel like I'm channeling my 5-year-old when he's coming up with excuses on why he can't go to bed...!

It's not even that (although since I'm awake anyway I usually go, so it's not so awful when I wake up at 5). I just CAN'T. SLEEP. I'm too hot, too cold, itchy, can't get comfortable, my hand feels weird, my foot is rubbing the sheet the wrong way... I mean, sheesh, I feel like I'm channeling my 5-year-old when he's coming up with excuses on why he can't go to bed...!

Occasional Unisom/benadryl 50mg will save your sanity!

OR

try the 4-7-8 breathing method. inhale for a count of 4, hold for a count of 7, exhale for a count of 8. repeat until you fall asleep. good for de-stressing too!

I found out I was PG at 3 wks 3 days (I think...I was 10 DPO tho) and what led me to taking a test was EXTREME fatigue. It was just weird, hanging with family after Christmas and being soooo tired for nothing!! So after a few days of that I decided to POAS.... OMG! My bbs were sore too but that's a typical PMS symptom for me, as is a little breakout. Now I'm 5 weeks and the only symptom I have is the (now)slightly tender boobs, occasional cramps, a bit of lightening crotch now and then (LMAO yes that's what it's called, shooting pains in the vag), and major hunger. Still get tired sometimes for nothing. Hoping I am one of the lucky ones that bypasses the nausea!!!!

With my first baby I found out around 3weeks could no longer drink tea or eat chocolate and suffered with HG from 5weeks.
This time I found out at 4weeks (this week!) really tired, dizzy and waves of nausea

I'm 6+4 and I've been really well, if I didn't know I could not realise I'm pg. I noticed before my bfp I had constantly erect nipples, I'm bloated and really tired also gassy,but far from the really Ill or obvious stuff I expected. No ms or cravings or anything,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->