Pregnancy skin... I thought I'd had a lucky escape!

Gnomer

Expecting number 2!
Reaction score
But the past week I've broken out like never before. My face, especially my chin, is just a covered in spots or patches of dry skin. Woe is me!
I normally wouldn't be arsed, but c-section in just under 2 weeks means the camera will be out, and of course, any reason to stress and worry in these last few weeks! And I like to worry about the little insignificant things, to distract me from the big horrible things haha

I will be spending my nights praying to the beauty gods for a few less blemishes!

You should try coconut oil or shea butter for the dry skin. Shea butter works great! And toothpaste over night on bumps/pimples dries them out and takes redness away.

I'm in the same boat Gnomer!

My skin has been perfect and clear all throughout my pregnancy and then bam, this week my chin has broken out in a few spots.

I also have a c section booked in just over a weeks time and it's just sods law now that my skin won't be clear. I didn't want to be having to bother with make up in hospital!

I have been having contractions since Monday and I do wonder if it's the hormones starting up and my body is actually gearing up for labour instead!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->