Pregnancy symptom role call

Yeah it is, it never happens with my pms symptoms..its only happened once before and that was when i was pregnant lol just trying to not get to hyped up about it.. lol ive also lost 2.5kgs in 2 days which is crazy.. appetite is gone.....im so nervous about it all...

Oh good luck hun! I really hope you get your BFP result this month!

What day in your cycle are you?

I'm out this month. A few days of BFNs and my spotting has gotten heavier. Good luck to all rest of you guys! *baby dust*

Sorry she got you ((((((hugs))))))Sinead

Sorry to hear that akcher :hugs:

I think I'm about to be out too, started having some spotting yesterday, will wait for a few days and see if AF is going to pay me a visit

I think I'm about to be out too, started having some spotting yesterday, will wait for a few days and see if AF is going to pay me a visit

Aww not you too! Fingers crossed it's just a bit of spotting!

Thanks Jayne :hugs: It does look like the :witch: is on her way to get me too, so far just light spotting, only time will tell I guess

It's CD25 for me right now and normally my cycle is 32 days but the last 2 months have been 40 day cycles. So have been starting BD at least every other day covering short cycle and also long cycle. Am pretty sure I O'd based normal cycle so BD evey day around then.

Who'd have though getting pregnant would be this difficult?? Should have stopped buying johnnies years ago!

At the mo - I have sore boobs but no other symptoms. I have no idea if I am or not :cry:

Thanks Jayne :hugs: It does look like the :witch: is on her way to get me too, so far just light spotting, only time will tell I guess

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. :hugs:

Swapette, what dpo are you on babe?

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. :hugs:

Swapette, what dpo are you on babe?

Hi Jayne

I'm not entirely sure, I got EWCM on 9th Oct (CD16) and that was the first of 2 days of EWCM though not loads of it though (sorry TMI!). So if that were the case, would that make me 8 or 9 DPO?

It's so hard, I swore I would never be one to count my cycle, or chart my ovulation and I was like that on month2!!

Fingers x'd for everyone.

xx

I dunno hun, this is my first month of TTC and I can just about work out my own DPO, let alone anyone elses, lol!! It doesn't help that I don't get EWCM, so it was all down to cervical positioning for me this month. I could be one or two days out myself if I'm honest. :wacko:

Jayne, you should use one of those ovulation predictor kits to help you work out when you are ovulating.

Oh no Vickie, I hope the :witch:stays away from you. If not, don't worry, not long until you can start again!

Best of luck to you both!

Thanks everyone! I hope the :witch: stays away too. Still just light spotting, but this is how it started off last month, my body might still be trying to adjust to me not being on BCP. If AF doesn't arrive in full force by Saturday I'll probably test on Sunday! I'll let ya'll know.

Jayne, you should use one of those ovulation predictor kits to help you work out when you are ovulating.

I intend to Poppy. :D I bought a load online the other day, along with a job lot of HPT's, and a digital BBT thermometer. Just waiting for 'em to be delivered so next month should be more accurate. :headspin:

Thanks everyone! I hope the :witch: stays away too. Still just light spotting, but this is how it started off last month, my body might still be trying to adjust to me not being on BCP. If AF doesn't arrive in full force by Saturday I'll probably test on Sunday! I'll let ya'll know.

I'll probably be testing on Sunday too if AF doesn't show. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!! :crib:

:dust: for you! I hope that AF doesn't show herself :hugs:

Pretty wedding piccie Jo! I like your dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->