Pregnancy symptom role call

Oh well girls, I think I'm out this month as well - my temperature has dipped over the last couple of days and I have been getting some AF like cramping this morning. I recon the :witch: is on her ol' broomstick, swooping her way over to me, cackling all the way, as we speak!

I am trying not to get down about it as this is only our second month ttc and I realise that it can take time. However, I am really impatient, about everything! I want things to happen like yesterday.

My strategy for next month is to try and be totally chilled out about things - and not to temp - a natural approach. Ha, ha - I wonder how long that will last for. I think I might still use OPKs to confirm ovulation date - but will BD when we feel like it. Will probably go by Amanda's 'lots of sex' plan! He he - dh will be pleased!:rofl:

Ahh poppy hope your wrong and the :witch: witch doesn't get you. The more laid back approach worked for me last time, i just made sure we did it around the time i was ovulating :rofl:. You can drive yourself mad otherwise can't you with temping, charting, looking for changes in discharge etc etc. Here's hoping we all get BFP's in time for Christmas! x

According to Fertility Friend - I am also 8 dpo. I have a 26 day cycle - what's your's?
I am hoping that the fact that my temps have risien quite drastically in the last few days from 36.4 to 37.0. I am hoping this is a good sign.
How everyone else doing?

Sinead

I normally have a 26 day cycle but the last two months its been 27. I had an early m/c last month so i'm wondering if that will make any difference. I ov on cd13 instead of cd12 this month so i'm expecting a 27 day cycle.

I'm not sure if I ov'd on cd12 or 13. I only ever have a rough idea :dohh:. But hopefully if :witch: doesnt turn up I intend to test on Sunday or Monday

Sinead

Good luck Elliesmum and Sinead! :D

Fingers crossed at least one of us gets a BFP this month!

I'll prob be testing at the weekend. I was never any good at being patient!

good luck everyone! we've been taking the natural approach not charting or anything like that just made sure we had sex around ovulation, so fingers crossed, I am 8 days past ovulation, not had any symptoms really just hasd some mild AF like cramping at work earlier xxxxx

Come on - 3 of us now 8 dpo - hopefully that's gonna be at least 3 BFP's
I am thinking really positive this month

Sinead

Ahh the :witch:just appeared early - normally appears around the 24th. Oh well, cycle day 1.

Ahh the :witch:just appeared early - normally appears around the 24th. Oh well, cycle day 1.

:hugs: Sorry AF got you, but hey I guess we'll be TTC together for one more month!

this month is going to be it Vickie! Here's to be preggers in November!

this month is going to be it Vickie! Here's to be preggers in November!

I hope it is! I'd love to be pregnant before I go visit my family in Texas for Christmas, what a surprise that would be to everyone!! Guess we'd better do some hard BDing this month :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->