Pregnancy symptom role call

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
:rofl:So, for a lot of us, we are in the 2ww!! A time when we all start to analyse any little change in our bodies!

So, any symptoms this month ladies?

I am only on 5 days post ovulation, so a little early for me yet!

Yeah I've felt sick, bloated and I couldn't sleep on my stomach last night, but I really don't believe any of them, thinks it's all my imagination!!! :blush:

I feel sick, bloated, got a headache and am absolutely shattered!

Oh wait a minute, I'm only 1 DPO - it must have been that Vodka from last night!!!!!:blush::rofl::rofl:

PMSL Amanda

https://www.nyu.edu/ticketcentral/images/laugh.gif

Oh yeah and I'm shattered too - but I think I'm just working too hard! :wacko:

I feel sick, bloated, got a headache and am absolutely shattered!

Oh wait a minute, I'm only 1 DPO - it must have been that Vodka from last night!!!!!:blush::rofl::rofl:

LMAO!!!!!! :rofl:

I'm 3DPO and have been having abdominal cramps, bloating, backache, nausea and a slight headache. I am 100% sure all of these symptoms are either in my head or I'm coming down with something. Waaaaaaaay to early to be anything else!!!

:rofl: I've had absolutely no symptoms, of either AF or pregnancy :rofl:

So, I'm now 6 days p/o. No symptoms yet to speak of. I do have very sore boobs, but always get this as a PMS thing anyway.

How's everyone else bearing up?

The 2ww sucks!:hissy:

Hi Poppy, as you saw in my other post, high and soft cervix for me plus extra CM. But at only 4DPO I seriously doubt it's a symptom!!

I've had twinges all over my belly since 3DPO. I had sharp pains in one area for 7-8 DPO. I think it may be trapped gas though. :blush::rofl:

I am now on CD15 so am just in the dreaded 2ww. 2 weeks???? Are you sure thats all it is? Feels like 2 months!!!!!
I am gonna say to myself this month - I WILL NOT SYMPTOM SPOT
I WILL NOT SYMPTOM SPOT
I WILL NOT SYMPTOM SPOT
YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!
Sinead

I have the sorest boobs ever.. my nipples are so tender you can't touch em.. even through the "good" bits... and I've woken up the last two nights with head spins.. so bad I had to sit in the bottom of the shower at 430 this morning...

I don't know what's going on with me. Sunday my cervix was really high and soft, yesterday it was really low (felt like it was going to fall out!) and hard and today it's high and soft again! Plus I have tons of cm. Weird..........

I've done two EPT already - LOL - woth eBay cheapies.. Both negative. I still don't have my AF yet so clearly this cycle off the pill is going to be longer than I thought it would be. GREAT!!

Pffffffffffffffffffffffff. Please AF just come come already. GOOOBLIMEYY!!

Hey Soontobe - the nipple things a good sign of BFP is it not. I read somewhere if your nipples are tingling or painful it could be a pregnancy thing (that is if you do not get it as a normal PMS symptom).

Here's hoping you get your BFP!:crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->