Pregnancy Symptoms AFTER AF? Help!!

Criosaidh

Reaction score
Hi Gorgeous girlies.

Hope we're all well, and getting into the holiday spirit. :cold:

I think I'm going slightly mad. :muaha:

AF came last week, pretty much bang on schedule 4 weeks after my D&C. Nothing out of the ordinary to report, she lasted 5 days... Ok actually she was a bit wierd - she came and went, she cramped then stopped, then she disappeared for a whole day and then nipped back for a quick visit... So not 100% textbook.

She's been gone for two/three days now, and guess what?

I feel pregnant. I struggled to brush my teeth yesterday morning - stupidly sensitive gag reflex. Nips are sore and itchy, boobs themselves are sore when, erm, handled. :blush: Got on/off nausea and had a weird tilt/dizzy moment in the office today. As mentioned previously I've started having the odd ciggarette since the witch showed up but they're making me gag now. And I've been falling asleep at my desk since about 6pm (12-9 working hours, gotta love marketing.) Also got some cramping/bloating in the downstairs dept.

I got all BFNs when I tested before the B-witch arrived, I had one very faint line but I'm fairly sure that could have been an evap.

But then I remembered when they dated Doodle at an emergency scan they put his date of conception at one week before my LMP. And I definitely had a normal period that month. Could I be OVing just before my period is due and only impanting during/slightly after?

I know, I know, :test:. I just want to know if everybody thinks I'm mental first. :blush:

Big hugs girls

C x x x

I don't think you're mental hun, I do say test though! :happydance:

I don't think it's crazy, our bodies do funny things.

I say test! That would just make my christmas! Good luck!!

Girls, as ever you are the saviours of my sanity. I do a special gratitude boogie in your honour: :dance:

What did people do before the interwebs?? :haha:

I am refusing to get my hopes up though. Je refuse, comprendez?? :sulk:

Although I've just remembered I had THE wierdest dream last night - I was at an antenatal class?

Yoinks, it's hometime! Going home to :sleep: and :sleep: and :sleep:.....

Are you back at work? Don't get your hopes up. Just keep positive x

Any updates?
Oh and thanks for making me giggle - your posts are very amusing (not the content but the delivery ;) )

So sorry for your loss hun. How are you holding up?

Did a test - BFN. And the F doesn't stand for "fat", by the way.

Fingers crossed we didbetter this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->