Pregnancy Symptoms like Crazy!!! Only 4 weeks??

MrsDfoster

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!! I tested positive on 4/14 at 8 dpo, and the line came up right away at 9 pm at night. Then next day (in the am with first pee) I went to pee on the stick and missed completely, so I dipped it in the toilet, and believe it or not it came up right away!!! Then I took one of them estimators of weeks, the first one came up pregnant 1 to 2 weeks and the second time was first morning pee said 3 weeks plus. I am completely nausea after 5 pm (I can't eat dinner for the last 3 nights) And completely exhausted after 4 pm. Could I be further along, or am I really only 4 weeks? Just makes me think that it is impossible to have this many symptoms this early. I mean bb's hurting and a little tired I see, but I am completely EXHAUSTED. Let me know your opinions as my doctor won't take me until May 11th. Crazy right? I had a strange period on May 23rd it was first 10 days late (which I was never) and very light. Advice would help thank you!

k here is the deal ladies.PLZ AS MUCH FEEDBACK AS POSSIBLEmy cycle lengths ar 25-28days. last menses was march 26th.period2-3 days away BUT 15th,16th,17th i SWORE i was getting AF...I WASTED 5 PADS!!!lol....is that posibbly implantation cramping...i only cramp when period has STARTED.tell me what you guys think.THANKS.

Hey Everyone!! I tested positive on 4/14 at 8 dpo, and the line came up right away at 9 pm at night. Then next day (in the am with first pee) I went to pee on the stick and missed completely, so I dipped it in the toilet, and believe it or not it came up right away!!! Then I took one of them estimators of weeks, the first one came up pregnant 1 to 2 weeks and the second time was first morning pee said 3 weeks plus. I am completely nausea after 5 pm (I can't eat dinner for the last 3 nights) And completely exhausted after 4 pm. Could I be further along, or am I really only 4 weeks? Just makes me think that it is impossible to have this many symptoms this early. I mean bb's hurting and a little tired I see, but I am completely EXHAUSTED. Let me know your opinions as my doctor won't take me until May 11th. Crazy right? I had a strange period on May 23rd it was first 10 days late (which I was never) and very light. Advice would help thank you!

I would say its possible that you are maybe just more sensitive to the HCG hormone. I know for me, I am maybe 5 weeks or so pregnant (appointment for the first scan is May 11) I do not have as many symptoms as you, but the few I do have seem to be strong. Ie: lower abdominal bloating, excessive urination, extreme hunger, sore boobs, and fatigue after like 12pm. I can go a day or two without feeling much of anything or have days like yesterday where I tried running and felt like someone had punched me.... Other than that, I do not have many symptoms so I think each pregnancy and each woman is an individual experience....

k here is the deal ladies.PLZ AS MUCH FEEDBACK AS POSSIBLEmy cycle lengths ar 25-28days. last menses was march 26th.period2-3 days away BUT 15th,16th,17th i SWORE i was getting AF...I WASTED 5 PADS!!!lol....is that posibbly implantation cramping...i only cramp when period has STARTED.tell me what you guys think.THANKS.

I am not sure I get your question, but I had implantation bleeding. It was nothing more than occational spotting for like 4 days about a week before the earliest I expected my period. In fact that is what caused me to test. It was really weird because I would go to the toilet and have a light pink discharge and then go back an hour or two later and it would be gone. It would stay gone most of the day and then it would come back for a little bit. It never got heavy enough for me to even consider putting a pad or panty liner on and I knew it was strange because of the timing....It was far enough out from my period that it was not logical for me to consider it either my normal pre menstrual spotting or an early light period. I hope that helps...

Thanks, This is my third baby. I did have an appointment on May 11th, but the doctor decided to move it up to April 28th, as I had pre-eclampsia with my last pregnancy. Baby dust to you. Lower back pain, bb pain, and adnominal pain is all normal! But this nausea and exhaustion is killing me!!! LOL..

Hey,

I didn't have implantation bleeding, with any of my pregnancies but the best of luck to you!! TONS OF BABY DUST TO YOU!

ok:) no im not bleeding just the period like cramping i had those days,and i only cramp when my AF has begun....

I'm 4weeks +3. The only symptoms I have is tiredness. Very oily skin. Lower back pain and pulling and twinges. But this is my 6th pregnancy and I have to say they have all been different. Oh and a nasty taste in my mouth. And occasional heartburn. My bbs aren't sore yet. But they normally kicks in for me around 6 weeks when hormones are very high. I have a scan on the 28th to make sure all is well. And I ib with everyone. H&H 9months congrats

Yay! I have a scan on the 28th this month too!! Maybe were buddies!! Best of luck let me know how it goes!!

ok:) no im not bleeding just the period like cramping i had those days,and i only cramp when my AF has begun....

I got cramping for approx. weeks 4-6, it's a normal pregnancy symptom because your uterus is stretching out. It feels just like normal AF cramps - actually whenever I felt them I would panic and run to the bathroom to make sure I hadn't started my period! I still get them a little bit but they mostly stopped after about week 6.

Yay! I have a scan on the 28th this month too!! Maybe were buddies!! Best of luck let me know how it goes!!

Hehe! Well GL for the 28th too. I'm praying I just have a naughty peanut in there like my little Ellie was. I bleed 5 times with her in the first few weeks. They was sure she was ectopic. My egg does look like a egg and my hormones didn't double. Then all of a sudden they did and she is here. I have had 2 bleeds already with this 1. Each time bloods have been great and tripling instead of doubling. So try aren't to worried now. Good luck again Hun xxx

Aww! I have no clue when I O, so I have no idea when I am due. I am thinking I am about 5 to 6 weeks. I pray they see something!!!

Is lower back pain normal around 4 weeks? I've had it for the last two days and it's stressing me out. I had a miscarriage before and that was really the only thing I experienced before it happened.

You keep hijacking peoples threads hon, make your own thread, u will find more responses that way. Also I'm finding several posts that are cross posted in different areas. I don't think making the same posts in different forums is allowed on here, u also may find that if you post in one area, you will get more responses also. Not trying to sound hoity toidy, just seen people saying the same thing when you did this. Thought I would just help you out is all :).

I had tons of back pain.. I wouldn't stress about it. My symptoms keep changing, sometimes I feel great only with exhaustion. Sometimes my back hurts, my bb's hurt, and I have cramps. Pregnancy is just one of them wonderful things :) I wouldn't worry hun!!

I am having cramps and backpain as well and the odd bit of heartburn. I felt the same the first time round as well, but didn't get heartburn until around 16 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->