pregnancy symptoms or premenstrual? HELP PLEASE!

MrsAnderson22

Reaction score
Hi, my husband and I are ttc #3, we have a daughter who is 12 amd son of 9, symptoms are not very fresh in my mind! here is my story, I'd appreciate some advice...

I had my mirena coil taken out on 12th March after 8 years, had my period on 21st April - 24th April, we bd'd frequently when I finshed period. According to my fertility app I ovulated 3rd-7th May. If this is accurate, I am not as in tune with my body as I would like after going 8 yrs with no period due to the coil.

This morning I woke up with extremely painful breasts, they're swollen and my nipples feel bruised, the areola has increased in size slightly too. If I brush against them it makes me wince! They have also been erect for the most part of the day, it hasn't been cold! Tonight I have backache, not pain, but an ache either side of my spine at the bottom and feel constipated which is not like me. I have ibs and am normally very loose! I feel nauseous but haven't vomited. Could these be premenstrual symptoms or early pregnancy symptoms? How soon should I test and any recommendations on what test to use? Thanks in advance x

except for the nipples part, you basically just described my exact situation right now! i was just googling this a little bit ago. Of course everything came up "early pregnancy symptoms". im having VERY slight pressure in my lower abdomen and my lower back was hurting this morning. I feel like im some what constipated, but i know im not. since this was our first month to ever get a +OPK, im not letting me think at ALL that i could be pregnant, so Im hoping AF is coming. EITHER would be great news for me! Anyways, im interested to hear the replies on this!

Its hard to tell what is what isn't it ladies? I'm not sure what to say but to wait it out and see, best time to test of course is the day after your missed period, with fmu. But id say your probably safe to test the day before as well, I hope its signs for a :bfp: and not the :witch: GL to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->