Pregnancy Symptoms?

Swee

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to posting on here but have been reading threads for a few months.

My husband and I lost our first pregnancy 5 months ago and have now started trying again. This would be our second month TTC. I'm currently 6 dpo and have been experiencing weird breast tenderness. It's on and off through the day and it'll be the opposite the next day. I have also been having on and off headaches, mild nausea, cold like symptoms and I can just sleep. There has also been frequent washroom visits that started on dpo 5 and mild cramping.

Would this steer more towards AF coming along or could we be looking at something really positive?
Every body is different and understandable, but I still think that there is someone who is or has gone through the same.

Hi sorry for your loss , I am also 6dpo after a loss early jan and experiencing some of the same symptoms , it's so hard to say because I've had symptoms some cycles and not being pregnant . But it definately sounds positive Hun good luck xx

I'm also 6dpo and experiences similar symptoms. Fingers crossed that we all get our bfps this month!

This waiting game can drive someone up the wall!!

I'm finishing dpo 9 and the soreness and tenderness is nearly gone today, was tender yesterday . On and off nausea still and a slight fever. The cold symptoms are still there and the irritability is driving my husband crazy! There is also a dull ache that kind of feels like AF. With the dull pain and the tenderness going away, it looks like I May be out of the running this month. I think the reason that I'm experiencing half of these symptoms is just because it is something my husband and I would love so much.

Thank you for you responses and best wishes all around! Good luck and God bless!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->