pregnancy test!!! and im confused

becysboo

Reaction score
hello ladies i am due my period 2moz but couldnt wait any longer and i gave in and peed on a test lol( and i did one yesterday which was negative)

well here is my question i can see a very strong pink line which is the test line but to the left of it there is a very very faint whitish line with a bit of a pink tinge to it i tried to take a photo but it wouldnt show up on there........would u count this as a negative test and do one again in a few days??

im going out my mind as it could be a positive but i dont want to build my hopes up lol

I would wait 2 days and test again with fmu. Goodluck :)

I would defenitly wait 2 days and test again with a first response.
always make sure you dont read the test after the stated time :hugs:

a white-ish or gray-ish line is probably an evap but the pink tinge makes me curious. I would try again after holding your wee for a while. good luck sweetie.

i used the first response early one (as they was on offer in boots lmao) it wasnt my first wee of the day but my second and the little whitish/pink tinge line came up straight away....but gonna leave it a few more days then re test (gonna get huby to hide the pregnancy tests that i have so i am not tempted to pee on them again lol)

thanks ladies for all your responses your a great help xxx

Oooo... I'd be getting so distracted if I was you! Good luck :D :hugs:

its driving me insane lol keep trying to do things to keep me distracted lol

I am awful with tests once they are in the house I just want to use them. I think if i had enough money I would be testing every hour. lol

well ladies my period was due yesterday and nooo sign of her yet!! im too scared to take another test just incase it comes back negative....i have been feeling sick for the past week (think it would be too earlly for morning sickness) my boobs well the part round your nipple is going darker( i only ever get this wen im pregnant which is the first sign that i am pregnant that i notice) my back is hurting me all the time but dunno wether thats me boobies that are doing it lmao.......

also im am constantly hot lol the only other thing i seem to be getting is a really bad pain in the left side of my belly just as if i am ovulating but it would be too late for me to ovulate wouldnt it!!!

this is just soooo confusing lol any more advice would be appreciated but i am way tooooo scared to do a pregnancy test just incase its negative xxx

I'd test. Pregnancy tests are more accurate after your period is late.

hi i done a test this morning and it was negative!!!!

im absolutley gutted but still no sign of my period :(

hi ladies well its 11 days since my period was due and still no sign of it :( i have done several pregnancy tests but they have all come out negative....the part round your nipples on mine is getting darker.....i feel like i am going insane lmao

I would say make an appt and get a blood one done. Could be just not enough hormone yet? I was around 2 1/2 monthes when I found out with my first.

becs im due af today and got same sortof symptoms i tested yesterdayand neg bu wasnt first pee of the day. i also have a lot of visible veins around my nipples which is very unusual for me but not testing again for a few days
goopd luck every for the BFP

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28dbbb

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/iy3kp1.png

i am three weeks late 2day and nooooooo sign of the witch yet lol...i am havin headaches i feeel sick all the time my taste has changed...im too scared to do another test just incase its negative...do u think the best thing to do is go to the docs and ask them to do a blood test xx

I would go to docs hun, They should do blood tests. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->