Pregnancy test brand question!

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
Right now I am 10dpo (5 days before expected period). I have been using the easy @ home ovulation tests and pregnancy tests. I definitely got a few positive ovulation tests a little over a week ago and we BD for like 15 days straight before and after positive test. For the last few days I've been using the kits pregnancy tests and keep getting negatives. I understand it's probably early to test yet but I'm having crazy symptoms (this post would be a mile long if I explained them all). Has anyone ever tested with a clear blue digital this early and got a BFP? I have one but I don't know if I should use it yet. TIA!

I used my cbdigital and got a positive at 7 dpo. My hcg was 11. The day before, at 6 dpo, my hcg was 2 so i got a negative on the digi that day. But i got a positive on wondfo and easy@home at 6 dpo. It didnt show up until 3-5 min mark because my hcg was only 2 at time of testing. Id wait to use your only digital if i were you because it wouldnt show positive if you are indeed pregnant but showing negative on more sensitive tests like wondfo and their sister brand.

I haven't tested that early with one, but when my line was barely visible, so faint that I couldn't even get it in a photo, my weeks estimator was positive :) they are very sensitive.. I would wait though until you get at least a hint of something on those...good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->