Pregnancy test lines

Lynda09

Mummy to two angel babies
Reaction score
Hi everyone I've been getting lower abdo aches and cramps and had what I thought was my period last week well I was at the drs and asked him about it and he said could I be pregnant my initial reaction is that it's not likely as me and oh use condoms. Well I just done a pregnancy test just to be sure I thought it was negative but took it apart as I've seen you do that on here and saw a line at the end of the line strip is this nothing? If it was positive would the line be where it's supposed to be in the middle?

Many thanks

Lynda

Update: I've just look at the test again within about 5 mins of doing it and there's a deffinate line through the middle now? What's the time frame which you can look at them can you get a line out if this time frame?

hey can u put a pic up..its usually 10mins after u have used the test

Hi sorry can't upload a pic but look one and it doesn't look very strong but in real like there's a deffinate blue line. What is an evap could it be that it could if been out of the 10 mins not ling though maybe 15 mins at most?

blue dye test almost always have false readings like evaps for some reason..can u go out and get a first response?? they are much better.

hope u get ur bfp

It was a clear blue test if that makes a difference?

i have had a false readin on that one..cause it looks like theres a plus there...its the stupid dye if its pretty dark then i think u would be

Blue dye tests can give some seriously confusing results sometimes!
If I were you, I'd leave it a day & use a pink dye test or even a digital one in a few days.
Good luck xx

Whats a pink dye test? I would agree that it was an evap but the line is so prominant that's what's making me question it.

Whats a pink dye test?

A test with pink dye in it rather than blue, they usually less prone to giving misleading results. The most commonly use pink dye tests in the UK are First response (probably the most sensitive & reliable), superdrug own, tesco own, asda own, boots own. Good luck xx

A clear blue test should have a + sign is positive?

yeah definitely try with a FRER with FMU :) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->