Pregnancy test question.....

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
I was just wondering if its possible to get positives on some and negatives on others? I have dont three tests before today,they were all 25mlU/ml and all three had lines.(faint but there) Today ive done a test 10mlU/ml and negative result. Im just confused now....:blush: Didnt even get an evap on one i did today. Is it possible for the first 3 to be evaps,but show up in inverted pics?

I would call your doctor, explain what happened, and ask for bloodwork....I hope it is your bfp:)

it is quite common to get a false negative, especially early on in pregnancy.
however it is near on impossible to get a false positive (apart from evaps) so if you have had 3 lines, faint or not then you are pregnant!
I would book in to see your gp and ask them to confirm it

Yep, was the 10miu an internet cheapy one?

Good luck xx

that happened to me when i had a chemical ,but also with my last baby i had positives and negatives for 2 weeks before it was confirmed so i would test again.xx

This happened to me with my chemical I just experienced. I had faint bfp on many tests but also bfn on some tests. Was so confused!! My hcg was only level 13 at 14dpo and I started bleeding 2 days later :( I would say get a blood test if this continues. Good Luck!!

Yeah.
Morning first response - faint line later that day Clearblue digi - not pregnant.
next day asda brand bit of a thicker line still faint, next day little darker with asda brand
day after i got 2 internet cheapies, very faint! worried
bought 2 more asda brands extremely thick line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->