pregnancy test question

kittey1994

Reaction score
i took 3 clearblue easy (the +/- kind) tests last month and they had thin positive marks, i got a blood test, not pregnant. i called the company to complain and they sent me replacements, i was supposed to get my period on the 25th of october (last period was sept 25th) and it still has not come, just took another test out of curiosity and it had a thick but faint line. what gives?

i took 3 clearblue easy (the +/- kind) tests last month and they had thin positive marks, i got a blood test, not pregnant. i called the company to complain and they sent me replacements, i was supposed to get my period on the 25th of october (last period was sept 25th) and it still has not come, just took another test out of curiosity and it had a thick but faint line. what gives?

Blood work will give you a confident answer.

Blood work will give you a confident answer.

i only worry cause at the time we were having unprotected sex a few times a day so i was like "what if it were to early to detect, then y grandma had false negative blood tests, they thought she had a tumor till they did an ultrasound to try and find it and she was 5 months along

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->