Pregnancy Test said neg, but still no period and i'm getting a bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually a little upset there's been no update :(

yes.. wait for some time and also check with the blood test.. it will be pos soon.. my best wishes!!

Cant Believe we were all left "hanging", so many of us were waiting to see what was going on!!

Cant Believe we were all left "hanging", so many of us were waiting to see what was going on!!

Ikr!! She hasn't been online since Apr 22. Sometimes when this happens I wish I knew the person personally so I could call them & say "Um... Hello we need an update!!"

I after! Even if something bad happened, she asked so many nice people to help her, then just didnt update! Either way she would have got support. Oh well..

I hope nothing bad happened to her. (Car accident or something...) That would be really sad.

Thats the one bad thing about this site, is that people dont really care about drive bys- this is pretty common with pregnancy forums that people create an account when they have a pregnancy scare and then get their period and disappear. Just dont respond to stuff like this unless they have over 100 posts so you now they probably arent just trolling

:sad2: really wish I knew what happened as I took am having similar symptoms. I encourage others to provide feedback and updates as there are other out there that are going through the same exact situation. It really helps in understanding how we can cope with our own worries and frustrations.

I hope all went well and everything does happen for a reason. Hugs!

Chrissy hi, I remember being in your situation when TTC and wanting to know what as going on with my body. Its how I found this site, googling symptoms and it coming up with posts similar to my question. The frustration when there was no answer and I was still left guessing was horrible. I hope you have your answers (and a positive pregnancy test) soon

I do understand the frustrations when members don't update. However, the OP hasn't been online since over a year ago, and this thread is old, so I am going to close it. You can of course open a new thread with your concerns :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"