Pregnancy Test said neg, but still no period and i'm getting a bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that you're getting a scan. :hugs: I would think you would have a positive hpt by now though, but stranger things have happened.

I have just been reading a post on a search I did with a woman who was 17 days late, still getting BFNs went to the docs, got another BFN so they did a scan and there was a baby! But on the same post someone else was 20 days late then came on. So gave me a little bit of hope but not too much to get carried away. I really hope your scan shows a baby

thank you all :hugs2:

I haven't tested again with a HPT because I was told by the doctor last month not to worry as a 2nd negative means i'm not pregnant. They just told me "wait for AF to come and stop worrying" so I waited and waited and no AF. I was told I was having nausea because of Anxiety, told my back pain was because of my fibromyalgia, my tiredness because f my underactive thyroid and any other excuse the doctors could throw at me. Anyway i'm going to stop complaining here and just bite my tongue and try distract myself until I get this scan. Thanks everyone for your support and i'm sending lots of baby dust your way too!. I don't think I am, maybe i'm in denial. eek. I'm staying with family at the moment and i'm n the middle of nowhere , can't even get a test, it's killing me. It's funny because when you TTC you can't wait for any sign, yet i've never been so nervous,,, I feel stupid for not demanding a blood test 2 monhs ago.

My cousin carried twins and she didn't even know she was pregnant until her waters broke. Even then she thought she was peeing herself but it wouldn't stop. She had an emergency C section and there was lily! the surgeon also found ANOTHER little one in there tucked away , a little boy. She had her periods all throughout her pregnancy and thought she had just put on weight. The twins (yes really) are now in playschool .

Not meaning to scare anyone or get anyones hopes up, but since we are on the topic I thought i'd share that!. Trust your body, all

xxx
Fairy

I never knew how people couldnt know but then watched that show I didnt know I was pregnant

Hi Betheney, My scan is on wednesday at 3:30pm

xx

Hey, good luck for your scan - does look like a bump, got my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

found this on Cafepress.com today

Attachments

• think_positive_pregnancy_test_jrspaghetti_strap.jpg
    think_positive_pregnancy_test_jrspaghetti_strap.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 8
thank you! best of luck t you ladies too!
xxxxxxxxx

lets hope we will ALL have 2013 babies and all be joining 1st trimister together!

amen!

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back