Pregnancy vs. cyst?

Miracleplz14

Reaction score
I have started reading about ovarian cysts...

I have had all neg tests at home and I am about 10 days late (my period is not regular and I have always ovulated around day 20+ of my cycle). My symptoms include:

-Veiny boobs
-Veiny tummy/hips
-Late period
-Muscle aches on my lower left side, and right side occasionally for the last two weeks, it is super quick and on and off
-tired
-hungry
-constantly thirsty, craving water
-bloated for the last 9 days
-REALLY emotional mood swings, drastic mood swings

I have been reading that cysts can cause these too? Anyone have any experience with this? Or have any input? Ive had a cyst one time when I got pregnant a few years ago but it went away on its own. I havent had any nausea or headaches at all, which I read cysts can cause. I got a blood test done yesterday and waiting results...but I am now thinking I just have a cyst and not a baby :cry::cry:

i had most of those symptoms when i was pregnant, yet cysts can cause them as well so i can't tell you much. i also had headaches and was feeling queasy though, and those two symptoms are very common of early pregnancy as well. i'm not a headache type person, i have them really really rarely and only if i'm sick so i'm pretty sure i can add it to the pregnancy symptoms list in my case at least.

i hope your bloods come back positive and that your little bean is on the way!!

Hard to tell so I can't be any help I'm afraid.

Funny story for you though. My parents were told they couldn't have children (this isn't the funny bit). My mum's friend got a uterine or ovarian cyst and put on weight etc. (Also not the funny bit). My mum started exhibiting similar symptoms so went to her doctor about her cyst.

Doctor put a stethoscope on her abdomen and said 'you're pregnant - here's the heartbeat'. Poor mum nearly died of shock. She was about 20 weeks pregnant - with me!

Sorry I can't help with your actual issue though and hope all gets sorted soon. Sometimes it takes a while for the body to produce enough HCG to be detected by a test. Best to see the doctor to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->