pregnancy with 6 kids at home anyone else? ?

3boys

Reaction score
As the title suggests my hubby and I love children and God willing this will be our 7th bundle of joy. Anyone else have a large family ????

Congrats! This will be my first human baby, but my family is quote large already. 4.5 year old Sheltie, 1 year old ball python, 5 and 6 month old kittens, and a 3 month old aussie.

My husband would be an animal lover but it just doesn't come naturally to me I find it easier to look after children lol

me i am pregnant with my 7th mine are 2 boys 15 and 14 and 4 girls 10 , 7 , 3 and 2 fun is int it lol we love are big family how old are yours x

I have 5 boys aged 10, 9, 6, 3 and 1 and one girl aged 4

I'm pregnant with number 5 but we hope to have 6 children altogether xx

Hi cinnamum your name is very familiar have you been in here long? Would I remember you from another pregnancy ??

Yep this is number 7 for me too although 2 are now grown and flown the nest lol I have 2 beautiful 6 month old grandsons too :) im not OLD OLD im 35 haha x

Oh your ancient lol I turned 30 in September.

Hi cinnamum your name is very familiar have you been in here long? Would I remember you from another pregnancy ??

We have both been on here since 2009, I suppose we have ran into one another on several occasions throughout the years xx congratulations btw xx:hugs:

Well I have 6 children I took a pg test today and a line came up not sure if it's an Evap I'm 3 days late but if I am I this will be my 6th pregnancy but 7th baby :) congratulations on your 7th x

Oh how exciting you have pics of your test. Twinkle22 that must be lovely what are they called?

There both named after their dads I know I know very original HAHAHAH 1st is called
Artie (after my hubby ) born 7.7.14
And Ryan born 14.7.14 shares his birthday with my hubby

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"