Pregnancy with a fibroid ?

Reyrey7

Reaction score
Hi

I found out last week I have a fibroid at my first scan. This hasn't really worried me until today... I have had a pain all day especially when I get up and sit down. It's on my right side. I have had no bleeding, so don't think I am miscarrying but just wondered if anyone else has had this ???

I never knew I had one until last week, when I had a miscarriage early In the year how comes it didn't show up then ? Or can it grow that quick ? Its just over 2cm. I have never really had heavy periods which is a sign of a fibroid. Also I had an early pregnancy scan and they didn't spot it, but they did say I had an area of bleed... Could this be the same thing they were seeing ?

Too many questions... Am going back on Monday for another scan and nt test so hopefully I remember to ask the right questions.

I have 3 lol. Where is your fibroid if you don't mind me asking? It is rare to have discomfort from a fibroid unless it's in a couple of very specific areas I was told. More than likely you are experiencing pains that you would have with or without a fibroid. At my scan last Tuesday they could only locate one of the fibroids btw so sometimes they dissolve during pregnancy...something to be positive about. Also depending on where you live and your doctor's practice policy you can get some additional scans approved and paid for because they like to keep an eye on them. Good luck and try not to worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->