pregnancy workout dvds?

mummy2anangel

Reaction score
hi everyone i was juust wondering if any of you could recommend some good and SAFE pregnancy dvds for me?? I got weighed this morning and ive put on a stone :( im devastated i really dont know how ive done it as i could hardly eat for the first 12 weeks and my craving now is for ice cubes and orange juice. im not daft i know im going to put weight on but i didnt think it would eb this much this quick :( x

I bought the Davina pregnancy DVD - it's very easy going, more about stretches which are really comfortable than working up a sweat.
Good to get moving though.

Gutted I haven't been able to do it in a while - I fell down the stairs a couple of weeks ago and damaged my coccyx, and it's still really sore so don't want to aggravate it by exercising.

I bought the Davina pregnancy DVD - it's very easy going, more about stretches which are really comfortable than working up a sweat.
Good to get moving though.

Gutted I haven't been able to do it in a while - I fell down the stairs a couple of weeks ago and damaged my coccyx, and it's still really sore so don't want to aggravate it by exercising.

thank you ill have a look on ebay for it :) oh dear sorry about that but glad you and the baby are doing ok xx

Thanks hun, I got it pretty cheap on Play.com, and it's on Amazon too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->