pregnancy workout dvds?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by mummy2anangel, Jun 8, 2011.

1. mummy2anangel

mummy2anangel Well-Known Member

hi everyone i was juust wondering if any of you could recommend some good and SAFE pregnancy dvds for me?? I got weighed this morning and ive put on a stone :( im devastated i really dont know how ive done it as i could hardly eat for the first 12 weeks and my craving now is for ice cubes and orange juice. im not daft i know im going to put weight on but i didnt think it would eb this much this quick :( x

2. sarah83

sarah83 Well-Known Member

I bought the Davina pregnancy DVD - it's very easy going, more about stretches which are really comfortable than working up a sweat.
    Good to get moving though.

Gutted I haven't been able to do it in a while - I fell down the stairs a couple of weeks ago and damaged my coccyx, and it's still really sore so don't want to aggravate it by exercising.

3. mummy2anangel

mummy2anangel Well-Known Member

thank you ill have a look on ebay for it :) oh dear sorry about that but glad you and the baby are doing ok xx

4. sarah83

sarah83 Well-Known Member

Thanks hun, I got it pretty cheap on Play.com, and it's on Amazon too