Pregnant 2 weeks after MMC???

sar0417

Mother
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me..

I had a MMC 24th Nov at 10 weeks, the baby died at 5 weeks and I bled for 2 weeks before and a week after.

I started TTC straight away beginning of Dec and now I seem to have all my symptoms back, spots, cramping, feeling hot and im soo tired. But a :bfn: !!

Could it just be that my hormone level went down to 0 but symptoms have just started back up and im still in recovery or a new pregnancy?? What do you think?? Its driving me crazy :cry:

There are a bunch of girls in limboland right now...the 1st cycle post M/C is always a bit strange and your body is just putting itself back to normal after the trauma of it all. So sorry for your loss:hugs:

It is indeed possible to get pregnant fast after a M/C but sometimes it also takes time for the AF to come back 4-8 weeks even. Maybe this is ovulation??? PMS??? I hope you get an answer soon from your body.

I lost my bubbs on 28th Nov at 16 weeks. We decided to try again right away and I'm now in limbo land, waiting for af or a bfp. Going by my previous cycles testing day should be Christmas Day. Could be my best present ever, but I am quite prepared for that not being the case.

I was determined not to symptom spot but just cant help it. I've had some mild crampy feelings like af is coming, I cant stop burping and at 4dpo there was pink discharge. My boobs have gone MASSIVE and sore. Of course I have no idea if this is all just left over hormones from my pregnancy.

Babydust to you xxx

:hugs: I have no answers for you. I know it is certainly possible to get preggo 2 weeks after a MC...but I am in the same exact boat you are in and it is driving me inasne!!!

Thank you for the replies :hugs: I guess its just a matter of waiting with you ladies.

I was hoping to get stories of people getting recovery symptoms even after hormone levels were at 0 but no one seems to have that answer. I think I should be due to test around christmas I think but I suppose I can never be sure of that either :haha:

Oh well, nevermind! Just got to wait it out and see what happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"