Pregnant after breastfeeding & stopping pill...

claireybell

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Our little boy is 13weeks old now & i was taking Noriday mini-pill since 6weeks as was breastfeeding.. Once or twice i had took the pill slightly late & actually missed one day and of which i bled for 2 days after. I stopped taking the pill about 2 weeks ago as it was giving me horrendous constipation & was affecting my Milk supply - now which my LO is on bottle, i give him the odd 5 - 10 mins boob each day to get my milk supply right down which is fine i dont mind this, but.. I have not had a period or any bleed since i stopped taking the pill which is weird as usually after a week or so your body usually just bleeds as its not getting the hormone! Also, my last 'actual' period after having my LO was around 4-5 weeks after having him...! Ive done a couple of tests and both negative, but i was wondering had anyone actually experienced this or anything similar to this & was actually pregnant & just the positive showed up much later on the test stick..? We have been jiggy once or twice in between when i was taking the pill & a few times since, ive had some browny discharge like when i fell pregnant before but thats about it, i just think its weird that my body never bled after i stopped taking the pill after the first couple of days, i know its most probably my body adjusting to not really breastfeeding & coming off pill but you never know.. any input would be fab as to keepbuying pregnancy tests get rather expensive Lol!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->