• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant after recurrent miscarriage and stillbirth or neonatal loss? Join me here!

Oh yeah, forgot yours is really an N!

It's not pink today, back to brown but I'm sure it becomes pink when I've been up on my feet. I sat on my backside all day yday till we went out and that's when it became pink . I'm glued to the sofa again today, which means Adam has to do the food shopping and everything else, mwah ha ha. I could get used to this

Xx

I noticed that the more I did the worse it was. I almost think that movement makes it come out a bit quicker. Feet up and let Adam pamper you! :thumbup:

That was what I was thinking, yday I was on my backside all day, as soon as I was up to have a bath and get ready to go out to the party, it became pink, it's as if the movement is making it work it's way out hence why I am on my backside again today

I feel a bit better about it because it sounds similar to your bleeding but still prepared for the worse

Did you have stringy bits of like old blood ?

I wouldn't worry to much about what other people think hun, I've spent nearly all my life worrying about what other people think and not upsetting them, that all changed after isaac . You do what feels right for you xx

Hey Hope,

Yeah had the stringy bits which is why I worked myself up into such a state about it all.

When I had that in the past (without the aspirin/cyclogest) things got worse.

But with Laurie and this time it was fine, no explanation for it from the docs. No bleeds visible from a scan. It was just so bloody distressing xxx

I hope that's how it is for me too then :)

X

Don't ask

nothing all day really, I went to work and made sure I sat down as much as I could, the last hour or so I had to keep getting up and asking questions, nipped to loo as I left and lots of pink/brown, more than there was Saturday night so I'm back on the sofa with my feet up x

How are you today x

Oh no... that's exactly what used to happen to me. One day I was rushing around taking the dog to the event and had lots after that. The next day I stayed in bed.

Am ok, was getting a bit worried as baby has had a quiet few days but she was very active today which was better.

Try and do nothing. Very hard, I've pretty much been sat on my arse for over 5 months. It's getting massive!!!

Keeping everything crossed for Wednesday. Xxx

Sorry girls having a bit of a busy time with my oldest.

Stay on those bums girls :haha:

How is everything else with you two?

I'm defo staying on my bum. It's a bit if a wake up call for me, I've got to let Adam do everything and rest , mwah ha ha

Hope M is ok Tasha , I noticed on fb he not having a good time of it bless him

Xx

Xx

I've sat down all day and now on sofa chilling, no pink today , woop woop x

Yay Hope!

How are you today Tia?

Morning ladies

Tia - how you Bearing up? Your getting close to that hospital stay now

Tasha - your half way too, wahoo hoo hoo :)

I'm 1/6 of the way thru, pmsl x

That's fab, hope. That changes very quickly for you at the moment, some point next week it's 1/5 for you and towards the end of the following week it is a quarter. Nice milestones :)

I'm feeling a little nervous :) x I need to get my butt in gear as I'm half dressed and have to be at hospital in 45m

Tia - hope your ok, you've been quiet

Xx

Hey,

Been a bit off the radar, feeling quite negative about things so trying not to spread it on.

The days are long and am so restricted all I can focus on is that things will go wrong. Trying to distract myself but find the thoughts are quite intrusive.

Doc is keeping me hanging about what he intends to do with me at 26 weeks. Had my bile acids tested again yesterday. They want me to have two weekly bloods but I want them to watch my level on a weekly basis so they can get on top of any elevation really early.

Another scan next week and seeing him too, will be hitting 25 weeks then. The anxiety is intense. My heart rate is 118 at most appointments but the consultant says it's ok. It's usually about 80 bpm at rest. Sure they know best I guess!!

Good luck with the scan today Hope, keeping all crossed for you.

Things looking great Tasha - brilliant stuff xxx

:hugs: Hope, we are thinking of you.

:hugs: Tia, I'm sure the thoughts are bound to be there given that you are getting closer and closer to your dates.

It's really unfair if your doctor to leave you hanging like that.

It does seem to be going well but as I've not had growth properly checked since 13 weeks, it's scary. I'm also having some fears, I feel like the kicks aren't as strong as they were, maybe because it's changed position but it scares me because RR's kicks weren't strong and in my head it means IUGR x

Hi tash

I'm good, busy day working today trying to get a client up to date . I feel shattered!

TIa I didnt reply the other day, don't go off the radar hun, I think we are all suffering from negativity so don't worry about it spreading

Has your consultant said any more? When is your scan

Tasha when is your next growth scan x

It's on the 11th March, my parents 37th wedding anniversary. Weird how these scans keep falling on special dates, my anomaly scan this week was on the anniversary of my uncles death. The following one is at 24+3, the gestation RR was born at.

Did you get the work done?

Tia how are you doing?

I've had a scan Tuesday, Wednesday was consultant and today was vbac clinic. Tomorrow I'm in for iron infusions. Zzzzzzz.

I'm struggling with where I fit on the forum, I don't want to bother the July girls with my worries and I feel pretty much that you two are the only people who get it. This is a crap journey eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->