• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pregnant again after a mc in june!

i use my own laptop so no limits :)

I work with visually impaired children and have 2 girls at school. So im ok to carry on all the way through.

I wish I could leave work now! I am so distracted anyway I feel like there's hardly a point!:blush:

I have been the same :wacko:

what time is it over there now?

wow didn't think it was that early t is 6.30pm here :)

i think were all in the same boat at the moment, minds are elsewhere

i work with babies upto 2 in my little area of the nursery love it :) youngest we have is 8 weeks old :D

wow 8 weeks, sooo tiny. I bet its a fantastic job hun :)

yeah it is but can be stressful at times!! even 2 members of staff when we have 6 in is just not enough! just glad most of them feed and sleep at different times!

lol, my girls are opposite their 14 and 15 so i get the hormones :wacko:

How are we doing so far ladies ?

Foxforce - has everything stopped now?

I had my first blood test result come back and it was a good result, so today I am going back for another and we should be able to compare the 2 on Monday. I am still spotting but it's not fresh blood. I am still in fingers-crossed mode!
How about everyone else?

im doing good had cramping today but no bleeding so guess thats a good sign hopefully just beany getting extra comfy!!

Oh fx for you staypositive :hugs: Are you at a similar stage as me? As could be same IB hopefully! Try rest up and take it easy.

My spotting stopped day after I had the slight bleed. Done two more tests one yesterday and one just now and the lines are stronger so that's a good sign! I posted yesterdays test pic in Summer babies thread.

I have just had bit of light cramping today.

i havent had any bleeding or anything but will mention it when i go to the doctors next week

Oh fx for you staypositive :hugs: Are you at a similar stage as me? As could be same IB hopefully! Try rest up and take it easy.

Thanks Foxforce. I am about 5 weeks today so yeah, things are still pretty early. My Dr said it could possibly have been a hematoma, which is not necessarily terrible news. Should have some clarity with betas comparison on Monday.

I had my first blood test result come back and it was a good result, so today I am going back for another and we should be able to compare the 2 on Monday. I am still spotting but it's not fresh blood. I am still in fingers-crossed mode!
How about everyone else?

glad the results were good, fingers crossed for mondays :)

My spotting stopped day after I had the slight bleed. Done two more tests one yesterday and one just now and the lines are stronger so that's a good sign! I posted yesterdays test pic in Summer babies thread.

I have just had bit of light cramping today.

so happy it has stopped for you :)
good news about the tests

sounds like im the same as you ladies, cramping and very bloated.
Only done 2 tests but the second was much darker. I am armed with a cb digi for in the morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->