Pregnant again after miscarriage in sept 2008

Terri1985

Reaction score
Three tests and three days later and it is just starting to sink in!
I had a miscarriage at 9wks in september 2008 and only started my periods again on 23rd Feb 2009. I hadn't started my period by March 28th so I done and test and two lines appeared, still not believing the test done two clear blue digital tests both came out positive, thats when I realised I was lucky enough to get pregnant in our first month of being able to start trying to concieve.
Am a bit worried this pregnancy may end the same way as before but I am trying to be positive and doctor has been very good, getting me in for an early scan. :cloud9:

Aww congratulations to you, I am going through the same as you sweetie. i had a m/c in october and for some reason i darent get too excited incase anything go's wrong,

Take it easy sweetie...... everything will be fine xxxxxx

Thank you hun. How far gone are you? If you dont mind me asking? (dont know if you will be back to reply but if you do that would be great) :hug:

Oh congratulations im going through the same now too am pregnant again after having a m/c 5 weeks ago am sending you tons off sticky baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks hun, hope all goes well for you this time, we must be due round the same time which is kool :happydance:

congrats! loads of sticky dust to the bean!

congratulations! :wohoo:

i know that it's difficult....but try and enjoy this.....

:hugs:

Congratulations hunny!!

I m/c at 15 weeks in October (my 27th birthday of all days!) and just got a :bfp: yesterday. Scary and wonderful, and even more special as it was my baby's EDD tomorrow.

Take it easy and enjoy every minute of your pregnancy!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! :headspin:

Sorry for your loss hun.:hugs:

I hope this is a sticky for you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back