Pregnant again!!

mridula

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I went quiet in this forum for a year after I had my first baby boy in August 2020. Now I am 10 days late and got blaring positive tests with FMU and SMU.. 1 digital, 2 blue dyes, 1 pink dye all first response tests. I have scheduled an appointment for blood work today.
We are freaking out!! this was not planned at all.. not expected at this time, not so soon.. LOL. I don't know how it would be.. My baby boy hasn't weaned yet, I am breastfeeding him and planned to do so until he's at least 18 months old. Now I don't know what I would do.

But we are happy about it, we are having all sorts of feelings right now!

A57FBF14-9D00-4797-BCBF-04D6CE339DB6.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m still in shock! Test picture added

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

I breastfed my son while pregnant with DD3 (born in June 2021). It was painful & i did have super sore nipples the whole time but it was possible. Now I'm tandem nursing both of them, very time consuming but worth it. Definitely helped increase milk supply, just nurse the littlest one from the breast with the most milk & you'll do great.

Congratulations hon.

Our dd was not planned and it was a big shock getting a BFP with her when our now 10 year old son was just 15 months old. I was in a right state and worried too but it all worked out fine. There 10 and 8 now.
Ure be fine.

Just had our 4th baby who is 4 weeks old and our youngest is 2 so doing it all again with a 2 year age gap but it's fine and we planned it.
Considering trying for our last baby in a year or so.
Wud like to leave it a bit longer but turning 42 in December so don't have time on my side. Just will have 3 under 4 if we are blessed again which sounds crazy but bring on the crazy haha.

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

I breastfed my son while pregnant with DD3 (born in June 2021). It was painful & i did have super sore nipples the whole time but it was possible. Now I'm tandem nursing both of them, very time consuming but worth it. Definitely helped increase milk supply, just nurse the littlest one from the breast with the most milk & you'll do great.

I already have vit D deficiency and anemia so my doctor asked me to wean my baby off breastmilk. now he's on formula

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->