Pregnant and breastfeeding?

Laylagirl

Reaction score
Any currently in their second trimester and still breastfeeding a toddler? Im 18 weeks.. But just wondering if any of you pregnant mommas are still breastfeeding and have you noticed if colostrum has started? When did you notice? Thanks ladies!

I was breastfeeding until around 11weeks when dd just went off it. I still find that I get alittle leakage on occasion but I have noticed that it's changing back to the clearly colour this past week so I'm guessing it's going back to just colostrum.

I think it's great that your still going.

I was breastfeeding until around 11weeks when dd just went off it. I still find that I get alittle leakage on occasion but I have noticed that it's changing back to the clearly colour this past week so I'm guessing it's going back to just colostrum.

I think it's great that your still going.

Thanks for responding! I see were both 18 weeks! Im due nov 22. I want to stop, but shes pretty adamant about still needing to nurse when shes tired or not feeling well, but i just cant tell if she's getting anything.

If say if she's not fussing then she's would be. She may also like the comfort of sucking and may not be bothered she's not getting a lot.
It's so hard though hopefully you can work it out. Is she getting the proper amount of nutrition? If she is then there's nothing to worry about just need to hang in there *hugs*

We are due the 22nd too :)

I'm only just 14 weeks today but I'm still bf'ing my little guy. I have really noticed my milk dropping, especially over the past few days. :( My guy still like likes to comfort nurse and will usually only fall asleep this way.

I am hoping to continue throughout the whole pregnancy and then tandem nurse.

Good luck! :)

Hi. I'm 20 weeks pregnant n still nursing my 9 month old. She doesn't seem to mind the change so I'm going to continue to nurse till her brothers born or right before he's here.

I'm still bf, but I doubt my DS is getting anything now. I usually dry up around 3-4 months. He still goes on occasionally, but gets a bit restless unless he's tired and it helps him nod off :)

I hope to tandem feed, but I've just got to make sure he keeps it up as my dd weaned herself when I was pg with him as she just forgot how to do it once my milk came back :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->