pregnant and in limbo land to see if baby grows or MC support

CelticNiamh

Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread for myself and anyone else who is spotting and in limbo land waiting on a repeat scan to see if baby has grown or if you are going to MC

I started spotting this day last week pink and watery it was very little but I noticed I was a bit crampy as well, it went away Tuesday and then came back Wednesday a little worse, I waited till Thursday yep new years day to nice way to start 2015 and went for an emergency scan, they saw a sac measuring 6 weeks and my heart sank I should have been at least 8 weeks :cry:
The doctor booked me in for an internal scan on Friday and we seen a little baby measuring 2.9mm,no heartbeat but I was told at that measurement you would not expect to see one. so now I am waiting till Friday for a repeat scan to see if my little bean grows. I am not feeling hopeful I am pretty sure I should be 9 weeks now

at the minute I am still spotting sometimes it is a good bit sometimes it is not cramps on and off but not sure what is going to happen all I can say is limbo land sucks

big hugs to anyone else stuck like me :hugs:

I saw you posted something about this in another thread. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Sometimes we can be off with our dates, and sometimes the baby catches up later. I'm really hoping your bean has grown when you go in for your scan on Friday.

Are you still having symptoms etc of pregnancy?

I saw you posted something about this in another thread. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Sometimes we can be off with our dates, and sometimes the baby catches up later. I'm really hoping your bean has grown when you go in for your scan on Friday.

Are you still having symptoms etc of pregnancy?

Thanks Butty, I would love nothing more than my little bean to have grown and see a heart beat next week, I am in the August fire flies thread :hugs:

I am still having some symptoms tired, peeing lots on and off nausea but not sure if that is because my body has not caught on to the fact baby not going to make it or its a good sign!

I am feeling very crampy today like BH kinda off spotting is light though

Hiya hunni.... Good idea to start this thread.

You know my story but I will relay it to anyone that doesn't.

So I should be 8+2 had two scans first one showed viability they did it externally tho and sed could only see sac and no baby. Sent me home distraught notes sed 'no foetus found' mw called me bck straight away as they were shocked by my care and that no one did an internal. This showed heartbeat but baby measuring 5+1 altho they didn't measure baby just sac externally. 6 days later I bled in the evening it's been brown and never been enough to reach the bad except for a few spots on a couple of occasions and twice so far when wiped it's been pink no clots. Pain on and off but feel like pregnancy pains.

Next scan internal strong heartbeat more prominent than the last scan and baby IRL seemed to look bigger. Measuring 6+2 when should have been 7+4 I'm still spotting now. Sometimes hardly to know other times when wipe scanty brown at min. My worry also I heard bleeding on and off can be signs levels dropping. Xmas Eve levels 8727 30th December 19000. Beta results tomorrow afternoon so I will know either way. I still feel sick with a headache. Next scan isn't til roughly 14th if I make that.

This will be my 3rd miscarriage would be nice to hear from others plus if anyone had an experience and it be ok?

Xxx

I felt I needed a place to chat and was not sure were to go we are pregnant but in limbo land and I so hope anyone who has been in similar place to us and had a good out come can share :hugs:

I felt I needed a place to chat and was not sure were to go we are pregnant but in limbo land and I so hope anyone who has been in similar place to us and had a good out come can share :hugs:

Definitely agree would love to hear a positive outcome or even if anyone going through the same alone would hate that

I don't think I will get much sleep tonight.

Burst in tears when talking to my hubby. So cruel to go through this once never mind possibly 3 times so far. I drank loads without knowing with Erin as she was a surprise and my dad was on holiday and do everything by the book this time so cruel

But we must have some positivity and deal with the worst if it arrives xxx

I am very crampy this evening some are very sharp :shrug:

So sorry you have to go through this! The waiting is the worst. There are some positive stories that are reassuring to read on misdiagnosed miacarriages. Hope they help!

https://www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/mycommunity/index.php?sid=07faa9c288b0c69296570c4542e1a076

Niamh I've been having some sharp twinges and normal cramp but they feel like stretching. I've just had a stringy bit if brown I don't know what that was.

Think my limbo land is ending I have heavy bleeding now and passing huge clots and bad pains as well :cry:

Think my limbo land is ending I have heavy bleeding now and passing huge clots and bad pains as well :cry:

:( :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: you know where I am hunni day or night

Wil you go into a&e tomorrow to get checked over or not?

Xxx

I'm so sorry!! I hope you're okay.

Xxx

Only if bleeding is to heavy other wise I will wait till Friday for my scan :hugs:

feel a little emotional I will be ok though feeling very thankful and lucky for what I do have

Xxx

Only if bleeding is to heavy other wise I will wait till Friday for my scan :hugs:

feel a little emotional I will be ok though feeling very thankful and lucky for what I do have

It's hard isn't it hun. Yes we have kids but I was saying to hubby today I know some people have none and I have 4 that doesbt make the loss any easier :hugs: always here xxxx

Oh Celtic, this breaks my heart :( I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm here of you need to talk. I'm definitely in limbo land. Until my scan on Thursday. My dates are off and no hb was found, but I haven't had bleeding or cramping yet. I don't know what to think. Feel free to msg me if you need to talk.

So sorry for what you are going through. I guess I have to join, too. Seems like a cruel joke but after moving mountains to get pregnant, I might be losing mine at 5 weeks. Started light pink bleeding today, my severe nausea has disappeared, BBs are less sore, and my HCG levels have dropped since yesterday. It doesn't look good, but I will get my levels rechecked hopefully tomorrow, Thurs at the latest. Doubt I will sleep much tonight. :nope:

Oh Celtic, this breaks my heart :( I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm here of you need to talk. I'm definitely in limbo land. Until my scan on Thursday. My dates are off and no hb was found, but I haven't had bleeding or cramping yet. I don't know what to think. Feel free to msg me if you need to talk.

I am so hoping when you go back on Thursday you see a healthy baby and a great heart beat xx how far back did they date you! PS limbo lands sucks mine ended now Limboing on to TCC again and hopefully soon:hugs:

So sorry for what you are going through. I guess I have to join, too. Seems like a cruel joke but after moving mountains to get pregnant, I might be losing mine at 5 weeks. Started light pink bleeding today, my severe nausea has disappeared, BBs are less sore, and my HCG levels have dropped since yesterday. It doesn't look good, but I will get my levels rechecked hopefully tomorrow, Thurs at the latest. Doubt I will sleep much tonight. :nope:

I am so sorry you find your self here how much have your levels dropped good luck with the beta and we are here if you need us

At my scan they measured 6w5d, but based on my LMP I was 8w1d. But I know the date of conception as I was temping and recording everything and it was exactly 6w5d since the scan date. I've had no bleeding or cramping so far. Also, my HCG levels were accurate for my dating.
I have hope one minute, then doubt the next. The Nurse practitioner and my OB told me to ignore the 8 weeks, and that based on the 6.5 weeks since conception things all look well.

But I'm doubtful....can you really just take 2 weeks off of your dating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->