Pregnant and scared....

Blue Tulip

Reaction score
Hiya all

heres my brief story...

I had my first baby last year at the end of september.. sadly though she passed away just 3 days after her birth in october....:cry:

we decided to try for a baby again and i have recently found out im pregnant ... as u can imagine.. i am so scared ... :cry: so thought would join this forum to get some sort of support through this pregnancy...

look forward to getting to know u all!:happydance:

So sorry to hear you lost your baby last year. Welcome to Baby and Bump and congratualtions on your pregnancy. How far gone are you?

Oh I'm sorry to hear that! :(

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

welcome to bnb :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your loss, and congratulation on your bfp!!!!!!!!!!! im sure you'll find loads of support on here welcome to bnb xxxxx

I am so sorry about your loss.

Congratulations.

You will find wonderful support here. I know there are several other ladies who have lost a child.

So sorry to hear about your loss hun.
All the best and welcome!
Mx

Welcome!
I'm so sorry for your loss, that must've been really difficult for you and your partner.

Best wishes for your new pregnancy!

hay hun sorry to hear about your loss and congratulations on your pregnancy xx

So sorry for your loss ,,, Congrats on your little kidney bean growing . xx Gemma

Hiya hun

Am so sorry to read about the loss of your angel

Congratualtions on your new pregnancy & I hope it all goes smoothly

:hug:

Hi and welcome to BnB, Congratulations on your :bfp: .... :hugs: so sorry for your loss

So sorry to hear you lost your baby. Wishing you all the best for this pregnancy and a happy and healthy baby. x

:hi: Welcome to BnB, and congratulations on your pregnancy.

So sorry for your loss :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->