pregnant and worried

pinkgem100

Baby #2
Reaction score
Hi all

My story. I fell pregnant in 2008 with my first, @ my 20 week scan (dec 08) i had lost my little boy. me and partner have been ttc since about apr 09, i have taken 5 preg tests since sunday and all five positive (faint line through). i am going to the docs later but i am soooo worried and dont know what to think.

I think it has been made worse that the lines are faint and this has made me panic that there is something wrong!! xx

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. A line is a line so congratulations! I have never lost a baby that far along, but I have had miscarriages and I know that you worry so much during any pregnancy but especially after losing one. I hope the doctors go well and they take great care of you. Best of luck and let us know how you get on.

Thank you, will be off to the docs in a bit and see what they say..

I can understand your worry. I had an early loss and i have been a nervoius wreck. A line is a line. It may mean you are early on, or it could be the test isnt sensitive. Keep in mind your levels double every 2 days so it could take a while to go stronger. good luck

thank you again and i am sorry for your loss aswell. i no i should worry but easier said than done..

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your son Harry. I lost my son Ellis at 22 weeks in July 2008 due to placental problems so can understand what you have been through and what an anxious time being pg again can be.

As the others have said a line is a line - so it looks as if congratulations are in order! Hope that you have a care plan in place for this pregnancy such as an extra scan to help reassure you as you approach 20 weeks. I didn't have any extra scans until I was past 20 weeks (then scanned every 4 weeks to check growth) but the MW offered to see me weekly to listen to the HB from 16 to 20 weeks or until I was comfortable that I was feeling regular movements , this really helped & gave me something to focus on.

So far everything is going well for me this time and I hope that it is the same for you, best wishes for a happy & healthy pregnancy.

Good Luck xxx

i am pregnant!!!!!

happy / sad / anxious / excited!!!!!

thank you everyone and fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.