Pregnant at 45, 2 HCG tests slowly rising

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Over 35' started by Medic12, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Kiwiberry

Kiwiberry Mommy to 3 miracles

Good luck to you when you try again! From what I've heard the older you get the lower the egg quality, that could explain why you've had two miscarriages in a row. Just from reading the stories from the ladies on this website It seems to be pretty common if you're 35yo+. I'm only 33 years old and I've had three chemicals in a row before I fell pregnant with this one.

Medic12 likes this.
  2. Medic12

Medic12 Well-Known Member

Yep! I’ve heard this too so was ready for the eventuality of it... on that note I had blood work done this fall that had me way above average for a woman my age, so as comforting as that is...I’m still 45 and getting older lol.

I’ll post updates of my progressive in case it may help someone else on a similar journey.

3. mom2pne

mom2pne Well-Known Member

:hugs: Have you started bleeding? Is your doctor going to have you do bloodwork throughout your next cycle?

I had 3 miscarriages in a row and it was so heartbreaking to me. I was 37, 39, and 41.