Pregnant at 45, 2 HCG tests slowly rising

Hi new follower! :hi:Really hope your scan goes well. I haven’t had hcg numbers tested before so I’m not sure but it’s a good sign your 5 week scan was looking good?

Thanks! Yes, trying to stay positive but realistic as well.

I've never had hcg numbers done b4 because I'm in England in the UK they don't do that here.
I really hope ure next scan goes well hon.

As for cafiene I think ure aloud 200ml a day when pregnant.

Thanks ladies! First trimester is always scary, and at my age even more so....I’m extremely healthy and active but google says I’m ancient and dried up?? Lol sometimes I think google is the worst!

Google can literally be the Devil hon.
I kept freeking out because of Google and there stupid statistics.

5% change each month to get pregnant.
I fell 5 times in 11 months.

Then I think it said from 33 onwards its practically impossible.
Obviously wrong because here u are and there was other ladies on here that were pregnant at 44 45 and 46. Probably had there babies now because this was b4 I started trying and I wrote a post saying how old is to old and they commented on that.

I hate how we get looked down on for being older.

It's such a shame we can't have babies after a certain age but men can.
Don't get me wrong I wudnt want to be 60 and pregnant but it wud be nice it we cud still have kids up until 50.
Men can keep going and going urghhh.

Anyway stuff Google and stuff statistics.
Older mummies all the way woop woop :yipee:

We get called a geriatric mother if we are over 35 it's ridiculous and not nice

That’s exactly rig
We get called a geriatric mother if we are over 35 it's ridiculous and not nice

that’s exactly right! I did have one amazing doctor tell me “your eggs are as healthy as you are” I was in my 30s at the time. I know some things likely degrade as we age, but I see lots of ladies having babies at our age!

Update:

hcg numbers every 45-48 hours

once I saw the 1,001 I suspected it wasn’t viable...it only climbed 22 points instead of the predicted double. Should have been almost 2,000! Next one confirmed a drop. My scan showed 5 weeks and not growing (two scans a week apart confirmed) and nothing in the sac- blighted ovum. I started spotting, cramping, bleeding Two days ago and had a MVA procedure yesterday.
Today? Moving forward! Trying again, not giving up, we will just see !
Love following all you ladies on here, stay strong, stay positive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->