Pregnant at Christmas? Join me!

Oh my GOD, a mini cheese fondue with crusty bread sounds absolutely incredible. I NEED that. LO kicked me really hard as I thought that, obviously doing the 'do it mum, do it!' kick... I'm away to dream of melted cheese...

The good news - we can all eat as much as we want, because we'll be fat anyway! :rofl:

I'll be around 38 weeks for Christmas and thankfully don't care too much for holiday drinks as it is! I am worried about how I'll manage going from house to house! Going around to family is one of my favorite things, and I don't want to give that up!

Yes this will be my third pregnancy but first one over Xmas! I'm just miffed my appetite won't be up to much so I won't be able to make the most of the guilt free eating lol! ;)

I'm a Christmas dayer too. If I haven't already gone, I will also be crossing my legs!

I will be 17 weeks then I think. And if i carry on the way I am, I will be eating crisps for Xmas dinner, I HATE food :sick:

Hahaha rebeccalouise very good point! I'm looking forward to balancing my dinner on my belly 😊

Ladies for those due xmas week can I ask what you have planned for xmas day? I'm due 23rd and DH wants to go out for xmas dinner but I'm worried that we could end up wasting a lot of money if we can't go because I'm in labour or don't feel up to it. I'm keen to go to my mums but DH isn't keen and I don't fancy cooking lunch for everyone if baby has just arrived 😖

I was pregnant last christmas...and now might be again this christmas *eek* watch this space..

I'll be around 23 weeks at Christmas! I don't drink though so don't mind.

I'll be 24 weeks bang on on christmas day with our first :cloud9:

We'll be doing christmas dinner at mum's then heading to cheshire for a few days. So I may have to ask mil to get me a few bits in and I'm loving the sound of those drinks dani_tinks has mentioned :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->