pregnant? been sent for a scan

emmakay16

Reaction score
Hi guys really need some advice or suport atm.

So I came off the pill 7 weeks ago and had my withdrawal bleed. Since then I have not bled.

I have done several prenancy tests. I have had positives and negatives!!

I dont have a clue what to think! I feel sick, boobs are sore every now and again, increased cervical discharge! ALOT (sorry if too much info lol) Im bloated,heaches, occasional back ache especially in the morning and no sign of af!

Went doctors this morning and he did a test and it was negative! So h e blabbed on to me about how false positives are common and everything but I still feel pregnant! I have never felt like this before.

I have been sent for a scan which will be in about 1 or 2 weeks.

Has this happened to anyone else? If so what was the outcome?
Thanks x

it is more common to get a false negative than a false positive, my advice is keep testing and/or wait for your scan :) i wish you all the best and hope you get the result your hoping for

Can you get a blood test done to measure the HCG seems awful that you have to wait a further two weeks :hugs:

Some women can't get a postitive pregnacy test from urine, ask for a blood test in the mean time that will tell you for sure.

I think your doctor was wrong to tell you that false positives are common. I think they are pretty rare and people may get evaps but not actual positives that turn out to be incorrect. With your symptoms I would imagine there is a good chance of it being a BFP, and as someone else said, not everyone has such a high HCG reading that it will show up on a HPT and needs confirming with a blood test. Best of luck to you.

Thanks girls :)

Yeah the doctor was being an idiot to be honest.

Im going to just wait for this scan now, im sick of going to the doctors and them not doing a blood test or anything. Just so fed up and down today.

I am really worried :(

Just sick of waiting but sick of asking aswell.

Thanks for all of your support anyway.

i really want a BFP now, those positives got my hopes up =(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back