Pregnant but alone

KrystalBrown

Reaction score
Hey everyone.. My name is and I am 20years old. I just found out i am pregnant yesterday .. Its been a tough few days as we were not ttc...
I told my boyfriend that I might be pregnant cuz i got a faint positive on an hpt. But i went and got a blood test to confirm. He wanted my to get rid of the baby but i am takin responsibilty as we should have been more careful and used protection. My boyfriend came over lastnight and I guess he left my house at about 5am. I thought that was werid and i checked my facebook this morning and there was a message with the title: Bye Bye Krystal
This is what the message said:
I am sorry, but I cant take it.
I wish you the best in your whole life, I wanted to live our life together, but I could not filled the gap between you and me. and in the end we are stuck. I apologize for all of the bad things that I ve done to you.
I believe one day you ll understand me.

Peace...
-------------------------------------------------
By no means is he a bad guy but he is muslim and his parents and friend would disown him if he had a child before marriage which we were plannin on getting married but this baby happened first.
I cant help but hate him for the desicion he has made because now i feel so alone. I just want to meet some new people. Thanks for listening

Oh hun. Sorry to hear about what is happening with your boyfriend but I commend you on being so brave and continuing this pregnancy on your own. It isnt going to be easy but I hope you find some comfort and support on here.

Have you been able to talk to anyone else in your family and friends about your pregnancy yet? When the time comes, your midwife will be able to give you details of the support both emotionally and financially that is available to you.

I hope all goes well in your pregnancy xxx

Thank you.. I hope i can do this. Its just really scary doing it by myself. I am not prepared.. I work in the oil and gas industry and because of the recession i was layed off. Plus I cant work there being pregnant so i have to find a whole new occupation. But the good thing is all my friends and family are showing support. Especially my sister. I am so glad I have them.

:hug: hope things work out for you xx

thats great you have alot of support from family and friends...things will be ok...:hugs: thoughts with you hun:hug:

With an oil and gas background I'm sure someone will snap you up quick - it might not be at the same level or salary as before but there will be something for you. Im so glad you have a supportive family, this will make all the difference!! Good luck with everything and I look forward to hearing how you get on xxx

I'm really glad your friends and family are there for you and it'll be lovely to have a sister to share it all with. Things will work out for you, with their help. I'm new to this site too but I feel sure you won't be on your own when you come on here...everyone is so nice and supportive!

Keep smiling x :hugs:

glad you've got your friends and family!
Congrats!

hi there - congrats on your pregnancy, I am sorry about your boyfriend but it's great that you have so much other support, you will come through with their help - i hope the job situation works out, and you have a happy and healthy time :hugs:

Sorry hun about your boyfriend. :hug:
It's great that you have support and I wish you the best of luck! xx

:hug: I wish you all the best hun....with a strong heart and the support of your family, I am sure you will be just fine :hugs: x

good on you for taking responsibility, it's just a shame your boyfriend couldn't do they same. I am glad to hear your family are supportive and I wish you all the best for the future x

congrats on your pregnancy, orry about your OH, but you sound like you've got your head screwed on and you're gona be a fab mummy xxxx

hi hun :hugs:im sorry but your boyfriend(ex boyfriend?) is being a jerk! HE needs to face up to hes responsibilities not just YOU. he really needs to face this like a real man and not just run away like some coward.:evil:

Congrats on your :bfp: You are very brave and strong to do this :hug:

Where are you living, I didn't see anything in your profile.

BIG :hug: to you hun :hugs:. I am so sorry you are having to go through this. And the way everything has gone down, well, it wasn't the most sensitive was it?!? Rest assured that everything is going to be fine and I think I can speak for all of us on here in saying that we are here for you!!! Whatever you need. I have found everyone to be wonderful. And whether you need a friend, a place to vent, or someone who understands your situation, you can find it here.

Feel free to PM me anytime! I have a very understanding shoulder.

Hi I just wanted to say good luck and stay strong. I know another woman whose relationship has ended since she was pregnant but she has one month until the baby is due and seems happy and glowing. x

Glad to hear you have some support... I know there's been some layoffs in the O&G here in Calgary, but not all companies are cutting back. I'm sure the skills you have from O&G are transferable to so many careers.
FX for you :)

You guys are all so supportive... I am turning to God for guidence.. Even tho i have never been a spiritual person i believe He is the only one that is going to be able to give me the strength i need to keep me and my baby healthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->