PREGNANT for the first time!!!

hey, huuuuge congratulations!!! I recently got my BFP and i had my last period on the 18th April, based on a 31 day cycle i was due again on the 18 May. I had a very light pinky discharge/spotting last thursday (14 May), which i could see when i wiped (sorry tmi). I thought it was my period coming early becuase i never suspected i could be pregnant. I did a Clearblue digital test and that said i was 2-3 weeks (since conception) which apparently transpires as 4-5 weeks (based on when you had your last AF). Completely baffled me lol. I can definatly see a line there, so congrats, it's a BFP!! :happydance::happydance:
Take care and have a H&H 9 months.x

https://bd.lilypie.com/IJibp1/.png

Awesome, congrads!!! I took another test this morning, and it was also positive. (maybe a little lighter than yesterdays but I dont think that matters, I did have to go pee at like 4am!!)

I want to get a digital test.. just to see "pregnant". LOL

Congrads to you!! :happydance:

hey congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my last period was also 26 april!! your 4weeks tomorrow!!!!
we can be pregnancy buddies!!! yay!!! i found out on monday i was expecting.....i was 3+1weeks then!

CONGRATIONS!!!

xxxx

Awesome... How do you really figure it out, if you dont for sure know your cycle length?

I got off BC in January, so my body was trying to right itself. In the past, before BC, I always had 28 day cycles.. But my last one was longer, I had my pd on Mar 22nd, and then again on April 26.. Thats I think 34 days if I remember.
So how do you figure if you are 3 weeks or 4 weeks?

Congrads to you!!! And thats awesome we are preggy buddies.. I wouldn't have thought to test Monday, but looking back NOW... I think I've had signs all week. My Boobs are horrrrrrrribly sore, and I've felt like my period was coming, then not coming, then coming, then not.

Is this your first pregnancy?

I woke up this morning...feeling "wow, I'm pregnant!"

Congrats hun thats a defo :bfp: and try not to worry about the cramping lots of women get af type cramps in first tri its just stretching for your little baby, relax and enjoy being pregnant hun xxxx

That's good to know.

Can anyone recommend a prental (that I can get OTC)?

Congrats!

I'd be inclined to get a clearblue digital conception indicator test that might be able to show you how many weeks you might be.

Congrats!

I'd be inclined to get a clearblue digital conception indicator test that might be able to show you how many weeks you might be.

Seriously? They have those? (am i in the dark or what)
Where do you get it? Places liek CVS, walgreens..?

I am so going to go look for one!!!

If you'r in the states I don't think you can get the conception indicators, At this stage Dr's will just go on your LMP, so 26th April, once you've had a dating scan they will give you a more accuate date. But for now, you're due on the 31st Jan! Making you a Jan Garnet!!! :happydance: Looking forward to getting to know you over the next 9months. Congratulations.

ooooh:happydance: congratulations !
Hope u have a very H&H 9 months doll !...
Cramping is very common.. i had i with my daughter during 1st & 2nd tri ! But if u are worried speak to ur doctor !
take care all the best :D

xxx

If you'r in the states I don't think you can get the conception indicators, At this stage Dr's will just go on your LMP, so 26th April, once you've had a dating scan they will give you a more accuate date. But for now, you're due on the 31st Jan! Making you a Jan Garnet!!! :happydance: Looking forward to getting to know you over the next 9months. Congratulations.

THANK YOU! Is there anyway to know if I am 3 weeks or 4 weeks? I was reading: https://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/4-weeks-pregnant.html and it sounds like I'd be at the tail end of 3 weeks, maybe 4 weeks along just judging by symptoms. ?? It says implantation bleeding occurs in 3rd week, and I had spotting earlier this week.

I guess after this weekend I could consider it 4 weeks?

Anyway I really look forward to posting here about this pregnancy!! Is it possible to feel exhausted beyond belief this early????? :sleep:

you are considered to be 28 days pregnant as of today!

Congrats darlin! what a wonderful feeling to have your very first BFP!! its a wonderful feeling every time of course ;)

hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond!

you are considered to be 28 days pregnant as of today!

Congrats darlin! what a wonderful feeling to have your very first BFP!! its a wonderful feeling every time of course ;)

hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond!

Tell me - how do you determine 28 days?? Am I missing some obvious math here? lol I am kind of ditzy feeling the past few days floating on a cloud of happiness!!!

It is a really nice feeling. I feel slightly crampy and exhausted today.. it seems like once I saw +++, I started feeling all the symptoms, and I really dont think they are ALL in my head. LOL

Hi - many congratulations!!

To get the days / weeks pregnant just count the days since the first day of your last period.

April 26 to May 24 = 29 days today - so 4 weeks 1 day!

Hope this helps!

Congratulations on your :bfp: . And I would like to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"