Pregnant? HELP

Cmm1234

Reaction score
Alright, so I took this pregnancy test on June 11th 2015. There is a faint line creating a positive sign. A couple days later, I started my period. Although it was very light, and only lasted 3 days, as opposed to 7.

July I got my period as normal. I don't keep track of my periods, but I believe I had my period normally in August as well.

Today is September 8th. Last night I woke up with excruciating stomach pains. And all day today as well. I try going to the bathroom but no BM occurs.

I have not taken a pregnancy test since the positive(?) one on June 11th.

Now I am stressing and over thinking that there is a possibility that I am pregnant. I am 23 years old, and not in a position to have a baby. Yes, I did have unprotected sex on the last day of my ovulation cycle, but it was not consensual.

I would appreciate any input you have and I welcome any questions.

Thank you so much in advance.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 23
If say unlikely if you've been having periods but it's worth doing another test to check.

I would do another test, and try not to focus on this old, blue one. It wont hurt to retest with a different brand now. I would say whatever the answer is on this newest test would be accurate.

I would go with a pink dye test. Blue dyes are well known to cause fake positives due to the ink leaking.

Don't stress for now, honestly I'm thinking it's unlikely that you're pregnant. So just stay calm and use a pink dye test next time to confirm a positive or negative. Otherwise you can see if maybe a doctor would let you do a blood test instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->