Pregnant in the first month we tried!

StarK

Reaction score
I believe that it's happened the first time and we're both over the moon although we're trying not to let ourselves get too carried away because it's still very much early days but I just had to share it with someone!!

We've decided that all being well we are going to let our family and friends know by using the picture from the first scan and photoshopping a santa hat and sticking it on the front of our Christmas cards that we send out this year, I think it will be a nice Christmas surprise for them!

Yay!! :happydance:

Congratulations hun!I got my BFP in our first month of trying too, you kinda dont believe it when the test comes up positive do you!

I know it's still not sinking in properly yet, it's like I'll be sat there watching TV and then i'll think about it and can't help but smile.

Thank you all for your congratulations.

Congrats on your news! I also conceived after first month of trying and I just couldn't believe it. X x

Me too!!! Just now!!! So exciting. I want to wait to tell my family too because it is very early but im so excited!!!!:wohoo:

congrats :) have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Congrats! :happydance: and the Christmas card idea is a lovely one, just imagine all their faces when they open it! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->