Pregnant, leaving my baby daddy & husband of 9 years *LONG*

First off, congratulations on your little boy! I remember you talking about a Dulah in your blog. Did she end up being very helpful through things? And how is the little man doing? :)

With regards to your ex, I have no doubt that you made the right decision! I think his priorities were elsewhere and he wasn't committed to his family. Lying is such a huge red flag, especially since it was about money. Im glad you got out; even if things seem incredibly hard now, they will fall into place :hugs:

First off, congratulations on your little boy! I remember you talking about a Dulah in your blog. Did she end up being very helpful through things? And how is the little man doing? :)

With regards to your ex, I have no doubt that you made the right decision! I think his priorities were elsewhere and he wasn't committed to his family. Lying is such a huge red flag, especially since it was about money. Im glad you got out; even if things seem incredibly hard now, they will fall into place :hugs:
My doula was nothing short of amazing. I know I would have caved and asked for an epidural had she not been there to help me work through the pain (not meant to judge women who get epidurals, btw; I just hated having one with my first). I found out later on that they had called for the c-section team to get ready because he was having decels into the 70s and they suspected a compound presentation (hand or arm coming out with the head) was keeping him from getting out. They didn't know he was posterior until he was out. Who knows if I even would have had a vaginal delivery without her.

I've just read through your thread. Congratulations on your son!

Sorry your ex-OH is/was such an ass. It seems like he had a few moments if clarity when he was remorseful of his actions. Too bad that didn't stick! :nope:

I've just read through your thread. Congratulations on your son!

Sorry your ex-OH is/was such an ass. It seems like he had a few moments if clarity when he was remorseful of his actions. Too bad that didn't stick! :nope:
I think he might be a sociopath. Whatever the case, I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->