Pregnant Man??

Sooo... here's a post from amy_1234 from another thread:

#post9890677

But why would you need to struggle to understand another womens choice? It is their choice and it doesn't concern you. As women we should support each others choices and if we disagree then we should keep that to our self because it's not our place to say.

I can't tell if I should laugh or cry. Apparently, if you disagree with HER choices, you should keep your mouth shut and respect her decisions, but if she disagrees with your choices, it's "just an opinion" and you need to let her express her opinion.

You were.
Don't worry about it.
There is no discussion or debate happening here anymore, just a tiresome insistence that she won't grant the acceptance that this couple are seeking. It's too bad that she feels that way. :shrug:
Great to see how many people do care and accept all walks of life. And some good discussion in there, too. :flower:

#post9890677

But why would you need to struggle to understand another womens choice? It is their choice and it doesn't concern you. As women we should support each others choices and if we disagree then we should keep that to our self because it's not our place to say.

I can't tell if I should laugh or cry. Apparently, if you disagree with HER choices, you should keep your mouth shut and respect her decisions, but if she disagrees with your choices, it's "just an opinion" and you need to let her express her opinion.

That post was about breastfeeding not about a pregnant man. And this thread has turned into a bullying thread now not a debate.

This thread has turned into a bullying thread against me and I have reported it. To paste one of my posts from a different thread is completely out of order. especially when the post was about something so controversial as breastfeeding.

#post9890677

Regardless of what has been said within this thread, cross posting from a previously locked and irrelevant thread isn't fair. Debate the points at hand, and what is said within here, don't dredge up 'old dirt'

Get back to the topic and keep the personal digs out of it - if you have a problem with another member then take it to pm

I sit on the fence tbh, I dont think its right that he/she be called a pregnant man when infact they have the female reproductive system still in full working order and there. How ever i dont have a problem with him/her having a child.. BUT i do think it should of been kept between the couple and not sold the story let cameras into their home when lets face it we all now know what these kids look like they will get bullied more than normal and it was obv for the money putting it out there.

I sit on the fence tbh, I dont think its right that he/she be called a pregnant man when infact they have the female reproductive system still in full working order and there. How ever i dont have a problem with him/her having a child.. BUT i do think it should of been kept between the couple and not sold the story let cameras into their home when lets face it we all now know what these kids look like they will get bullied more than normal and it was obv for the money putting it out there.

This is what I have been saying all the the way through this thread, thanked someone else has spoken up I thought I was the only person x

Whilst I don't think he should be called a "pregnant man" - because he technically isn't, a pregnant man, which would be a medical miracle. He is a transgender guy who has carried and given birth to two children.

I really dislike the term "he-she" though and find it really offensive. It's also quite upsetting that there are STILL people who think it's ok to use derogatory terms to describe a person who is different to them.

Whilst I don't think he should be called a "pregnant man" - because he technically isn't, a pregnant man, which would be a medical miracle. He is a transgender guy who has carried and given birth to two children.

I really dislike the term "he-she" though and find it really offensive. It's also quite upsetting that there are STILL people who think it's ok to use derogatory terms to describe a person who is different to them.

I hope you did not think I was calling him or her a he-she i used the / as I was not to sure what to refer to him or her as, as i sit on the fence :flower: I would hate for someone to think i was trying to be offensive

It isn't really, but I missed it when it first came around :) It's an issue that sits very close to home for me. There've been quite a few threads about this issue which I've gotten very involved in for that reason, since I know the issues LGBT people (lesbians in particular) face when having kids :)

I couldnt realy care less about the sex of the mother/father, I do however have a problem with people who use the concept of falling pregnant and having children as a publicity thing.
Im not saying publicity and money is the only reason they did it but just go and get on with it then.

I hope he kept his female pain threshold though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->