Pregnant - Now Looking for Buddy due on 21st May

Okay, so I must have a look in mothercare then when I need bigger clothes. I live in a small town so I cant think of any other shop that would see maternity clothing.
Okay, so I actually only need to buy a size bigger in top size and dont reallly need to look at maternity tops then? Thats handy...

If you get tops that are slightly stretchy you can just get away with buying a bigger size. Last time I was pregnant over summer so I just bought loads of vest tops in a bigger size and made sure they were quite long to cover bump and they were fine. It's sometimes better just getting a bigger size coz some maternity clothes can be quite expensive compared to normal clothes. Since you will be pregnant over winter you will get loads of winter jumpers or long wool dresses whch would be perfect. I am just going to live in long wool dresses and leggings

Yeah I am not a fan of jean anyways so I will be buying more leggins. The ones I have at the moment will fit me at least until 12 or 14 weeks because they are quite stretchy. They are great like.
So the only thing I need then is dresses. I think maternity clothes shouldn't be more expensive than normal clothes. All the baby stuff is going to cost a lot already. I'll let you know though when I will have to buy a bigger size. That is going to be another 2 months at least. :D

Leggings are a godsend when pregnant!!

Might end up being sooner, I had to buy maternity trousers for my work at about 10 weeks last time, but I ended up with an absolutely huge bump!! had to go for growth scans near the end and was estimated that baby would be well over 10lb if I reached my due date. If I had reached I would have bee booked in for a c-section because I am quite small :nope: I ended up having her 9 days before my due date and she was 7lb 10oz so nowhere near as big as they thouight thank goodness!!

I LOVE leggings. Whoever invented them I want to kiss that person! lol I remember as a child though I hated them. I can't understand why now.

Yeah I guess 10 weeks is 2 1/2 months but most people say you can see a bump at 3 months. I don't actually know when you will see mine. No one knows I am pregnant yet.

Hey,
This morning I woke up to bleeding. :( it's not heavy like but I read that you can have spotting during pregnancy. How much is spotting though? I am worried. I don't wanna tell bf just yet... Can't consult a doctor either in case it's a miscarriage. :o

Aw hun sorry you are going through this worry :hugs: I know a lot of women bleed during pregnancy so it is not neccesarily bad. I'm not sure what exactly spotting is classed as. Is there no way you can go and see a doctor, maybe visit a & e, at least then they would be able to tell you what is going on :hugs:

Unfortunately I can't because I don't have a health insurance over here so if I do go and they refer me it might go into thousands to pay! Dont have that. I don't know what is classed as spotting either. I guess it's one drop, stop and again. Mines near more like a normal period.

What an awful situation to find yourself in hun :hugs: Hopefully the bleeding will stop and it turns out to be nothing. When do you get home so you can go to doctor? xx

Well I didn't wanna go home until in 2 weeks time
But now with this we might have to go home Monday or Tuesday of everything works out. I am thinking if a HPT can be wrong on saying you are pregnant even if you are not...

It was a digital you used wasn't it? I think it would be highly unlikely for you to get a false positive on one of those, but I may be wrong.

Yeah it was CB digi I used. I heard the were quite accurate. So I am really confused about this whole thing. :/ I hope it's nothing bad. I wonder if I should test again tomorrow...

To be honest I probably would if I was in your situation, if it says pregnant it will help your worry. I really hope it does!! On the other hand if it says not pregnant it will increase your worry. It's so hard to know what to do :hugs:

My bleeding stops and starts as well. It's hard to know really what to do like but with a doctor visit I should know what's going on. If MC carry on the next month. :) I don't want to go through another 2WW though. I'll test again tomorrow morning and let you know.

Hi Ladies,

Congrats!! Mind if I join you? I got my BFP on Wednesday so I will be due around the 25th May xxx

Hi there. Of course you can join. :) Welcome and Congrats!
Any symptoms yet?

Thanks Janine, so glad to have found you both, and in England/Ireland too!

Not really any symptoms - well.... I've felt a bit sick a couple of times but I dont know if its all in my head! lol

How about you??

x

Just read through this thread - FX for you Janine, sorry hun, should have read first!! Fingers crossed it will stop soon. When was your period due? x

No, I dont have any symptoms apart from getting my normal period for some reason.

My period was due on Monday. I did a HPT the day before that and got positive. So why would a HPT lie. I do understand you can get negative and then after positive but this way...? I do another test tomorrow and see what happens but at the moment it looks like I have my normal period... Some women can still be pregnant during that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->