Pregnant - Now Looking for Buddy due on 21st May

Janine i'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get a positive result tomorrow. If not keep your chin up hun and keep trying, so many girls get their :bfp: the month after a miscarriage.

Hi Elanesse, congrats on your :bfp: :happydance: and welcome :flower:
I doubt you feeling sick has been in your head, I have been feeling really sick since 4 weeks too. Have you been to your doctor yet? xx

Hey,
This morning I got a :bfn: this morning with my HPT. So what do I think if that? Was the HPT wrong in the first place? Why would it even say its positive though? A blood test will only tell the truth. So wanted a may baby. :(

Awww no Janine, so sorry hun :(

It may have been incorrect, but more likely you have had a chemical pregnancy. *hugs*.

minidancer - thanks, not rung the doctors yet, i might ring next week of the week after when I am 6 weeks, only 4 weeks today. I tell you one symptom I am having - heartburn!! I have it when I eat rich food, when I eat plain food, when I eat no food at all!! So annoying!! x

Aw Janine, so sorry :hugs:

I agree it does sound like a chemical pregnancy. I have read that it is extremely common and it doesn't mean that there are any problems with you or OH. Just keep trying and I know you will be back with your :bfp: soon :hugs:

Elanesse, I am the same going to wait until the end of this week and then phone. Oh I am with you on the heartburn front, I have it every now and again. I had it later in my pregnancy with my LO and it was awful, couldn't lie down to sleep or I could feel it rising :sick: Even drinking water gave me heartburn, I had bottles of gaviscon everywhere, especially beside my bed and I would wake and take big glugs of it :haha: When you go and see the doctor mention it and you can get a prescription for gaviscon and you won't need to pay for it.

i'm close to you guys!! This is also our first!

Hey girls

Please could i join you?

Going of my dates think i am due May the 14th and i am 6 weeks today

Hi Ladies,

I have created a new thread called 'Darling buds of May and June Bugs' -

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/740757-darling-buds-may-june-bugs.html

Feel free to join me there :)

Janine - how are you getting on hun?? xx

Hey elanesse,

I have my appointment set in the morning for 10.30am. Ill let you know after what the result is. I had my normal period cycle until now. Only really blleeding now when I wipe. If its mc then so gonna try again right away!

Hello guys,

looks like you 2 need to keep this thread going on your own. Been to the doctor this morning and she did another HPT with me which was negative so she told me it was an early MC. Have to wait how AF goes now. If I get irregular bleeding I have to go back. Apart from that nothing else needs to be done as it was so early.

:hugs: so sorry to hear this Janine, hope you are ok hun :hugs:

Pick yourself up and keep trying hun, you never know you might be joining us in the junebug thread in a few weeks :flower:

Take care of yourself xxx

Thanks hun. Really appreciate it. :) Yeah I hope I'll be on the June thread. If not July definitely.

Good to keep postive and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. We will see you in 1st tri in no time :hugs:

:hugs:

Aww Janine, so sorry hun. I pray you get you BFP again soon and its a sticky sticky sticky bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->