Pregnant or AF?

Raeanne

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!
I have been TTC with PCOS for about 6 months. We've had two miscarriages together and have been on Femara for 4 months, and will soon start the third round of that. The reason it took four months is on month 1 of the treatment I did not ovulate and had to have an induced period. This is the second month of treatment and I had Progesterone blood tests on days 21 and 23 which confirmed ovulation on or around day 15. I'm now on day 30, and have not started my period.
Woke up this morning with incredibly sore breasts so I took a test which was negative. I never have sore breasts with my period so I guess I'm just looking to see how other ladies have done with this? Could I be pregnant but too early to test positive, or could I be just late on my AF and experiencing a new medication side effect? Any advice? When should I test again?

How did it go? Did AF show or did you get a bfp? I know some times ladies need help getting AF to start once pregnancy does not happen. FX

How did it go? Did AF show or did you get a bfp? I know some times ladies need help getting AF to start once pregnancy does not happen. FX

Well I started getting really exited with the late AF and the sore breasts, but just now, about 30 mins ago or so, I ran home for my lunch break and wiped to find spotting, my husband is holding out hope that it's implantation but I don't think it is. I think it's just AF. I ordered my fifth round of fertility medicine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->