Pregnant or just Paranoid?

AEM1803

Reaction score
Hey all,

I need some opinions..

I just started TTC after having an ectopic in Feb..
I started cramping a lot lately.. especially on my left side..
I am so paranoid that i am going to have another ectopic..

If i am pregnant i will only be about a week or 2.. is it to soon to take a test? or am i just being paranoid and freaking myself out because im so scared of it happening again?

Opinions?

I am sorry for your loss. :(
I have never had an ectopic pregnancy, and I imagine it would be very sad and scary...sorry you had to have that experience.

I know that ovulation can cause cramping, but you're past ovulation, right?
Pregnancy can cause cramping as well, with implantation and the uterus expanding, but I don't think it's generally localized so early in one side or the other, usually really low and centralized I think?

If you have any doubts at all, go see your doctor right away as it's better to be safe than sorry, and oftentimes its much better for your peace of mind. You need to know one way or the other so you can relax since stress is not good for either TTC or pregnancy.

Good luck!! :hugs:

I agree with LadyKate. If you are worried and not sure, I would def contact your doctor. You shouldn't have to be stressing. Best of luck and keep us updated! :hugs:

Thank you everybody.. I am nervous that its going to happen again.. But i am so badly wanting a baby :-(
**Fingers Crossed that I am**

You need to stay positive! I know it is hard and you worry! But, try and stay positive!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->