Pregnant or mad :(

lulasmummy

mummy to two princesses
Reaction score
Hi ladies, really in need of opinions on this. Long story short I'm on cerazette, been on it since having my youngest so around 19 months, and it stopped my periods altogether. I've recently (in the last pack and this) missed a few pills here and there, and to be honest not taken it always the same time. Anyway the last two days I have felt off food, a bit nauseous and tender boobs, which I'm sure are a bit bigger, but could be my imagination. Today I have a really watery mouth and bitter taste? It's awful! Did a hpt yesterday and bfn, did one today and same, so maybe it's the pill? Oh and around a week ago I has light spotting for around an hour ? I'm just not sure where to go with this, do I carry on takiHi ladies, really in need of opinions on this. Long story short I'm on cerazette, been on it since having my youngest so around 19 months, and it stopped my periods altogether. I've recently (in the last pack and this) missed a few pills here and there, and to be honest not taken it always the same time. Anyway the last two days I have felt off food, a bit nauseous and tender boobs, which I'm sure are a bit bigger, but could be my imagination. Today I have a really watery mouth and bitter taste? It's awful! Did a hpt yesterday and bfn, did one today and same, so maybe it's the pill? Oh and around a week ago I has light sporting for around an hour ? I'm just not sure where to go with this, do I carry on taking the pill? Does it sound like I'm preg ? Obvs I don't even know when to test as I don't have periods, has anyone any experience of this pill ? Sorry for the essay!! Also went to a clairvoyant 6 months ago and she said be careful with my poll otherwise ill be preg with a boy within a year :0ng the pill? Does it sound like I'm preg ? Obvs I don't even know when to test as I don't have periods, has anyone any experience of this pill ? Sorry for the essay!! Also went to a clairvoyant 6 months ago and she said be careful with my poll otherwise ill be preg with a boy within a year :0. Did another test and bfn? Think I'm going mad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->